(23)

Narrator's POV

"The Target is a Member of The Military Police."

"Member of the Military?"

"Yes, it was Armin who identified her. We beilive that she was the one who killed the titans held for experiment. She even joined the 104th and trained with you."

"H-hold on, joined the 104th--"

"Her name is--"

"You can't be serious."

....

As the lightning strikes there appeared the Female Titan or also known As- "-Annie Leonhart." The blow caused by her transformation caused deaths of many people not just the ones who held her down. Debris flew everywhere, Blood was painted all over the building, probably crushed several civilians or more.

"Oh no..." Armin spoke as he was pulled by Mikasa both him and Eren. They ran as they saw The Female Titan's hand searching for them.

"That damned ring..."

(Reader/Ernesta: 👁👄👁)

Armin cursed as they all ran away, Armin's facial expression held terror. "All this time she knew i was lying..! There must've been a better route than this."

"Regrets later, for now think.. what should we do?" 

"First we rendezvous with squad 3 then we go above, we fight Annie-- The Female Titan-- the you transform into a Titan and capture her as planned."

"Oi! Plan A failed.."

"Yes, we'll-- huh?"

Before Armin could continue any longer The Female Titan's foot came in contact with their comrades form. Crushing them. "Let's help them, ack--! Mikasa."

"Tch, she just stomped like that? Did she not care about Eren at all?"

"She took a gamble. She gambled on Eren's survival when she stomped a hole in here. Makes her formidable, She's that desprate on capturing Eren. If we stay here longer, there's no telling when Annie will stomp on us." Eren gritted his teeth together.

"Come here, I'll do it. Just like i did when i caught that canon. Come!" He pulled both Armin and Mikasa in. They closed their eyes waiting for it. Eren bit his hand... nothing. Another try,, still nothing.

"Not this again..! I can't! Why now?!" Eren said as he clutched his hand in pain. "You can't transform unless there's a solid plan. Try again focus this time."

"I'm trying-! "

Eren exclaimed as he bit his hand alot harder this time.

"Don't tell me, all this time. You still don't believe that Annie is the Female Titan." Mikasa stooped on his level, Eren's eyes widen. "Even after you saw her transform and kill our comrades."