(40)

Narrator's POV 

Rocks flew, the first one to fall was The Commander himself, the front row of soldiers was lucky enough that Erwin took the blow for them however some soldiers are unfortunate.

Floch cried seeing his Commander dropped dead, However his horse still alive but bleeding along with him.

"Don't look back! Keep going!"

The Ape looked at the charging soldiers, screaming on top of their lungs as they did so. It's brown fur furrowed as the skin underneath formed wrinkles.

"Making the same mistake over and over again...! To die but die proud..! Bullshit!"

The giant Beast posed, ready to pitch the rocks it has on it's hand. Target are the foolish people charging towards it.

"Well then! Let's turn you into a proud chunks of meat, Shall we?!"

Marco's eyes widened he could already picture the rocks coming. He pictured it hitting him most probably at the head. He pictured himself crying in pain as the rock pierced through his skull as he fell down on the ground dead.

Is this it?Is this how I'm going to die? Am I going to die? I will get hit!
Please don't! I don't want to die, yet!
Please help me! Help us!

"Ernesta!!! Help!!!"

Marco screamed out of instinct. Crying your name out loud, he looked back in front of him. His heart was shattered when he saw you weren't there.

He smiled as if he found something funny. Staring at the Ape with wide eyes and a wide smile stretched on his face. He let out a shaky breath followed by a shaky laugh, as the last bit of hope he has left his body.

However, what seems to be a miracle happened that gave his heart a loud thump. The ground shook as you stood there. He felt his body freeze in disbelief, his knees weak, and his eyes starting to water.

The Ape looked at where the lightning was and got confused. What Titan was that? He asked himself. Was it His? Or maybe another shifter? But the paradis people only have one titan, Eren Yeager. He's Both Attack and Founder... Right? Questions flooded his mind.

However, His confused state immediately turns into fear as a large Female formed titan emerged from the ground, It stood at a 240m tall.

The Titan's complexion scared him. How your Titan's features are almost similar with the First Titan, Ymir Fritz. Except with dark hair, and the face.

You run towards him. Each footsteps you took shook the ground, you are fast despite being large. You didn't take too long to crush the Ape under your foot. He let out a cry as he fell. After you stomped on him, you crouched down.

Soon, you heard zipping noises coming your way. You saw Captain Levi coming, he landed swiftly on your shoulders.

"Took you long enough, brat."