Chapter 7: Shit... (Shannons PoV)

I sat still for a few seconds, as I was not sure whether to be afraid, or to just try to act calm. I suppose, the people had in fact kidnapped me after all, I would not give them that benefit. I just sat there, as I decided that I was just going to stare at the table.
I did my best to stay calm at the same time as well, as I tried to pretend as if this was me just meeting some new people. It was a bit different than that though, and I knew it. These people seemed like the type of people that I did not want to get to know.
I knew at the same time though, that I had to stay calm, and also reason with them as well. If I could get a way out of here, than that would be the way. I thought about what I would do after I got out, to them, for putting me in a dark room, and doing this to me.
I shook my head though, as I knew that my mind needed to be more focused on actually getting out of here, rather than what it was that I would do, once I was in fact out of here. Even if I did get out, which it seemed like based off of the way they were talking, it really would not be that easy, than I should just go my separate ways.
At the same time though, I knew that it might not be the best idea either. If they knew where my community was at, and they had people that were in here, doing stuff like this to me, than maybe it would not be a good idea to have them around.
I shook my head once again, as I knew that I was again getting ahead of myself. I would think about all of that, when the time had come... If the time came at least. Based off of what Anderson had told me, about them normally killing places like mine, I was not sure if I could get out.
He said he would reason with me, but I did not know the guy, and I could not just hope that he was going to be easy for me to fool. I had to think of the worst possible scenario, and be ready for that. If I was thinking that it would be easy, and then have it not be, than I was in a world of trouble.
I already was... Hell... For all I knew, this could be the last couple of seconds that I was going to live on this terrible planet. Maybe I would go up, and get to see my father once again, finally. Hell, I was not even sure if there was even a such thing as heaven and hell.
A part of me kept telling me that it was all a bunch of bullshit, but at the same time, I also knew that somewhere in the Bible, as many people had told me, this time was predicted in there. Well... I also was not even sure if I would end up meeting my father in heaven.
It was not the fact that he had been a bad person. No... If anything, I was the one that was the bad person. He was one of the best men that I had ever met. It was Angela's fathers decision to go out and save the lives of just a couple of workers.
I did not see how it was worth 2 important peoples lives, over the lives of maybe 10 workers... I hated Angela every day since then, I hated the smirk that she always gave me, when she talked to me. It was almost as if she was happy that her own father had died.
Her brother was not all that bad, and I felt a bit bad for being so rough on him at first, just due to me having so much hate for his sister. I had nearly lost him a job as an important person in my community. I shook my head at the same time as well though.
I knew that was not where my thoughts should be focused on right now. I needed to be ready for the man that was about to walk into the room. I heard his footsteps drawing closer and closer to the door way that was right beside of me.
The footsteps then stopped, as no one said a word. For a second I thought that I might have been in some odd dream. It was not the case however, as I lifted my head up, a bit confused as to what was going on at the moment. I looked over at Anderson at first, as I saw that his eyes were on me no longer.
The other guy that had just been with him as well, seemed to have already left the room. I had to figure it was because he was technically not a part of all of this. I looked over at the door way, as I saw the edges of a very large man right there.
It was worse than I had figured. I had hoped that it was a bit of a smaller guy, that was just using Anderson to scare off his enemies, but that was not the case at all. In fact, this man was quite a bit larger than even Anderson was, and that was saying a lot.
I shivered a bit, as I knew that I had to shake off the jitters before the man did in fact come in to the room with me. I sat there, as I was not sure what to say to the man now. It sure did seem like I was not going to have very much luck with this man now.
It seemed like he was going to be a lot more just brute, rather than brain. I shook my head at the same time as well, as I heard them quietly whispering to one another, though it was a very small room that I was with Anderson in, so I could easily hear what it was that they were saying to each other.
It was not a good first look for me, for sure. It did not seem as though these 2 were very smart at all. Surely they realized I could hear what it was that they were saying to one another, right? I shook my head, as I listened to what it was that Anderson had to say to the man any ways.
"She is ready for you in here sir..." Anderson said to him at first. The man did not say a word back to him, nor did he walk into the room with me either. It got me a bit more scared that I had been before. Anderson looked at his leader and then squinted his eyes at him. It was a bit of a surprise to me, as it seemed like all of the sudden he was not afraid of him, like he had been a few seconds ago, as he begun to speak to the man. "And tell Chris not to play around anymore, its not funny..."
The man sat there for just a few seconds, as not a word was said back to Anderson. I could tell that it scared Anderson quite a bit. It began to scare me as well, as I could tell that Anderson was fairly afraid of the man that he had just spoken to.
He stood there for just a few more seconds, as suddenly the man began to laugh at Anderson for some odd reason or another. At the same time though, it also relaxed me quite a bit as well. It did not seem to be that evil of a laugh at all in fact.
I stood a bit higher up, as I was now a bit more calm than I had just been a few seconds ago. Maybe I had just had a bad first impression on all of them. I shook my head at the same time as well though, as I knew that it was not the case at all.
I had to realize that these were not good people at all. Anderson had told me they tore down, and killed all of the other communities such as mine. Also it did not make sense that they would be any good, due to the fact that they had snuck in, and they had kidnapped me.
I shook my head, though I was not as afraid as I had been a few minutes ago, I still did not feel all that safe at all. The man laughing had just been enough to calm my nerves. I sat there, as I then heard the man begin to speak back to Anderson.
"Lighten up Anderson... You seem to have no sense of humor..." The man then said back to Anderson. Anderson looked at him for just a few seconds, as I could tell that he still was not too sure if this had all been just one big joke or not.
He turned his head over to me for just a couple of seconds, as I saw him squint his eyes at me. I stared back in to his eyes for just a few seconds, doing my best to stay strong at the same time as well. I knew if I made myself look weak, than I would just get abused by this.
The man then shook his head at me, as he then turned his head back over to his leader. I could tell that he was a bit afraid of him as well, as I could just see it in his body language. It also made sense too, as he had said something about him potentially doing something very bad to him, for getting in trouble.
Anderson looked at his leader for just a few more seconds, as he then nodded back to him at the same time as well. He looked around the small little room that we were in, as if he was expecting to find something, and then he spoke back to the man.
"It just is not all that funny to me... I can laugh at some things, but that was not funny at all..." He said at first to the man. He then looked at me, to make sure that I was still there for some odd reason, as if I had some way of getting out of here, and some place to go, and then he began to continue speaking to the man. "Well... You go ahead and come in here London, so that we can get this started."
I looked at Anderson, as I was not sure if what he had just said, had in fact been true or not. It sure did not seem like the man had much of a sense of humor. I then shook my head, as the man then all of the sudden, began to finally walk past the door.
I looked at the man for just a few seconds, as he looked to be one of the most buff men that I had ever laid my eyes across. I did my best not to chew my lips, as I knew that this was the same man that had in fact kidnapped me.
I just could not help it though, I loved well built men like the one that was in front of me. From what I could see from the side of his face, he seemed to be fairly decent looking as well. I closed my eyes, as I did not know what it was that was getting in to me at the exact moment.
I had to keep myself calm, and make sure that I had to act strong as well. I had learned something from my father, and it almost seemed like he was whispering in to my ear at the same time as well, telling me, "act like he is the one in that chair."
I shook my head, as I then opened my eyes. I sat there for just a few seconds, as the horror began to hit me. I saw the full face of the man now... It was not that it was that he was ugly, but I was not sure how I had not seen it on the Anderson before.
Maybe it was because the scar was a lot bigger than the one that had been on the face of Anderson. It was a lot more red than the one that was on his face as well. I felt like I was going to puke, as it hit me what it was... As I then whispered to myself.
"Well... Shit..."