Chapter 36: Whos Ben? (Bens POV)

I stared at the dark ceiling for quite a bit of some time, as I did my best to ignore the fact that there was some very loud snoring coming from the other side of the room, at the exact same time as well. It felt quite a bit crazy to me, how the man could be dead silent when he was out side of the walls, and when he needed to.
How ever, when I needed him to be silent, such as a time like this, when I was trying to get some very much needed sleep, he was the loudest person that I had ever been near. I blinked a few times as well, as I did my best to shake off all of those thoughts as well, as I then put a pillow on top of my head too, to drown out any sort of back ground noise.
I kind of wish I had asked Christian if I could have my own room, like I usually did when we were out side of the walls, but I knew already, that his answer would have been know. I knew that he was going to give me the same answer that he had earlier, about the fact that I needed to be with him, up early in the morning, just as Andrew had asked.
I shook my head, as the pillow did a decent job if blocking out the sound, but if I was going to be real with my self too, it was not actually the snoring from Christian that was making it hard for me to get any sort of sleep. I felt like it was a lot my fault, as I was just lost in my head, and I was not sure what I should be thinking at the exact moment in time.
I breathed in just a little bit heavily, as I knew that it was very dark out right now, as it was more than likely near 11 pm at the moment, and I would need to be up in no more than 6 hours from now. I shook my head, as I let out quite the heavy sigh off of all of those thoughts at the same time too, as I then closed my eyes to get some sleep.
I had not realized how tired I was in fact, until I had actually closed my eyes to lay to rest. Now that I realized just how worn out I was in fact, I did a good job of drowning out all of the back ground noise, of the fact that Christian was snoring obnoxiously loud.
After I did that too, it did not take me all that long to fall in to a deep, and much needed sleep as well, as the last thing I remembered was the loud snoring, and also the fact that I also had a little bit of a smile on my face for some odd reason or another, as I then was out of it.

I blinked a few times, as the fact that I had just woken up to a lot of bright light was a lot for me to take in all at once at the same time too. It confused me quite a bit as well, as from what I had remembered from last night, was that Christian had closed the blinds to the window, so that there was no sun light at all.
I also knew that the power was not on in the community, and it would stay that way for quite some time as well, so I was really confused with what it was that was even going on right now, as I then continued to blink my eyes, so that I could get used to the bright light of the room that I was in right now.
After a few more seconds as well, and also before my eyes got used to the bright light of the room that I was in, I then suddenly heard the voices of a bunch of people that were not all that far away from me at the exact moment in time. As my eyes got attuned to the bright light as well, I then fully lifted my head up, and I then began to look around me, to see where it was that I was at right now.
I heard a lot of voices talking, and I wondered if I might have woke up late, and missed out on the fact that we were about to go out of the community house, and clear out any more remaining stragglers of the dead, as well as the fact that we also were going to tell people that it was safe to go out and get some food and water.
That was of course, not meat, as I knew that all of the meat would have rotted at this point, due to the fact that all of the freezers were turned off, because of the fact that there was no power at all, any where in the community. I blinked a few times, as I shook my head at the exact same time too.
It did not take me long to realize that I was not in the same place that I had fallen asleep in last night at all. It was a little bit of a surprise to me, as I wondered how it could be possible for some one to carry me out of my bed in the middle of my sleep, and take me to this place that I was at right now.
I know that I was very tired last night, but it still would be impossible for some one to do that how ever, right? I blinked a few times, as I shook off all of those thoughts at the same time too, as I then continued to look around me, to try to spot some thing that might look a little bit familiar to me at the exact same time as well.
I could not do so how ever, as I realized at the same time too, as I began to look all around me, that I was in a carriage right now. I was a little bit confused, and a bit lost as to why, and how I had got here in the first place, as I looked at the horses that were in front of me at the same time too, as I saw that they were stuck in position.
I was not moving in the carriage at all, and when I tried to lift my self up, to try to look around me, and maybe even try to sneak away as well, I could not move. I was a little bit confused as to why, until I saw below me, that my hands, and my legs were stuck, and I could not move, or get out of this position that I was stuck in, at the current moment in time.
I let out quite a heavy sigh, as I gave up at the same time too. It was clear that some one had some how locked me up in this carriage, and even if I managed to find a way out, just based off of the fact that I heard lots of voices from a lot of people out side of the carriage that I was in right now, that I would not last all that long once I snuck out.
I shook my head, as I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground at the same time as well, as I just wanted to cry. I was not so sure as to how I had got here too, and I did not want to be here either as well. A tear was about to drip from my eye, but I held it in, as I heard a familiar voice begin to speak up from not too far away from me either.
It had been quite a while since I had heard the voice of this person as well, and it felt a little bit soothing, as well as the fact that it also felt pleasing to hear her voice too, even if I was still a little bit suspicious of the person that I had heard talking to some one else, not too far away from me.
I blinked a few times, as I shook off all of the thoughts that had been swarming through my head not too long before now, as I then nodded to my self, as I then heard the voice of the lady continue where it was that she had left off on talking. I listened to every word that she had to say to who ever it was that she was talking to as well.
"Anderson... You might as well give up on it... You are not going to get London to kill me..." She began to say to the person, who happened to go by the name of Anderson as well. I blinked a few times as well, as it kind of felt like at the same time too, that I had heard both the name Anderson, as well as the name London before too. I shook my head at the exact same moment as well, as I then heard the voice of the person speaking, begin to speak louder than before, as I listened to what it was that she had to say at the exact same time too. "Hell... You better watch out... If you do any thing to me, he will kill you... Maybe I might be the next deputy."
I stood there for just a little bit longer, as I looked at the walls of the carriage that I was stuck in right now, as it then hit me, now that the woman had spoke a lot louder than she had a few moments ago, as I realized just who it was in fact, that I had hear speak to the man that went by the name of Anderson.
The person that I had heard speak, was in fact my sister, Angela. I did not know whether or not I should smile how ever, as well, as I still could not shake off all of the thoughts in my brain, as to the fact that she might have in fact betrayed us, even if Shannon had told me that she had only said that, due to the fact that she was so hurt, and so angry as well.
Tony was alive... Just as she had said that he was, as she had been alone for years, due to the fact that she had said that he was still some how alive out there, some where. As it turned out too, he was in fact alive, and it made things feel a lot more suspicious due to that fact, as we had found out that our community had been destroyed by the exact same group that Tony was in.
I shook my head at the same time too, as I did my best to shake off all of those thoughts, as I gulped at the exact same time as well, not sure as to what it was that I should be doing at the same time too, or if I should say any thing. Did Angela even know that I was in this carriage in the first place?
How did I even get here? I shook my head, as it was a lot of questions that it just did not seem like I had answers for at the same time as well. I just wanted to cry, as I was not so sure as to what was going on at the exact moment, nor was I sure what was real, and what was fake any more either.
I shivered a little bit, as it felt like the voices out side of the carriage, that my sister, and the guy that went by the name of Anderson as well, went dead silent, as it did not seem like either, that the both of them had any sort of response to what it was that she had said to the man in the very first place.
I felt like it had been brave of her, especially if the fact that she had said he was going to kill her, was in fact true in the first place. I breathed in just a little, as I let out quite the stressed out sigh too. My sister was a very brave person at the very least, as I knew that there was no way that you could deny that from being true.
I stared down at the floor of the carriage at the same time too, as I was not so sure as to what it was that I should do, or if I should try to say any thing either. I felt like, me just sitting in the carriage, and staying dead silent, would be the smartest move to make, as I felt like I did not want to make any sort of attention as well.
I stared down at the ground for quite a bit of some time, until I finally head the voice of the man that Angela had spoke to in the first place, finally begin to speak up to her at the exact same time too, as I also heard a little bit of weird growl come from him, as if he was some sort of jungle cat.
I almost wanted to laugh at it as well, as it really sounded like he was a little bit afraid, rather than him trying to get in to the head of my sister, which would be hard to do any ways, as I knew my sister very well, as I also knew just how strong, and how smart of a woman she was in the first place.
I let out quite the loud sigh, as was a little bit worried at first, that the both of them had heard me do so in the first place. It stayed a little bit silent for just a little bit longer how ever, which made me feel a little bit better, in just the slightest of bits, as I then began to hear the voice of Anderson, as he finally grew a pair of balls, as he began to respond to what Angela had said to him quite some time ago.
"London would never let a female be deputy... Besides... I would never do any thing to you... You are my sweet little angel... Why do you think I chose you in the first place?" He said back to Angela, after a little bit more time had passed at the exact same time as well. I was a little bit confused by what it was that he meant by what he had said.
I shook my head, as I suppose none of it really mattered in the first place. I was still a bit confused as to how it was that I had got to this place in the first place. I would not have expected them to come back so soon any ways, as Shannon had told us, that they would come back once a year, so that they could take at least half of our supplies.
I was still a bit upset with Shannon for making that deal in the first place any ways, but I suppose if she did not have much of a choice, than it really was not her fault at all. I shook my head, as I did my very best, to try to shake off all of those thoughts at the exact same time as well.
I shook off all of those thoughts, as I let out quite a heavy sigh at the same time too, as I was a bit afraid, and I was not sure what to do, nor was I quite sure as to how I had even got in to this situation that I was in right now, in the very first place any ways.
I shivered a little bit, as I then lifted my head up at the same time too, as I heard the voice of my sister begin to speak up once again as well. Though I could not even see her at all, it still did in fact make me feel better in just the slightest, as I then listened to what it was that she had to say back to Anderson in the very first place any ways.
"Ben?!" I heard her yell, as I jumped back, a little bit scared, as well as the fact that I was also a little bit confused at the exact same time as well, as I had as to not a clue as to what it was that was even going on in the first place. I had my head tilted, though I still knew that neither of them could even see me, or even notice me in the first place.
I blinked a few times at the exact same time too, as I still was a little bit shocked, as well as the fact that I was also kind of scared, due to the fact that I was not sure as to how my sister had known that I was near her, if it was clear that she did not know at all, as to the fact that I had been here with her in the very first place as well.
I was also a little bit confused at the exact same time too, as I wondered of Christian could be some how near me at the same time too. I was tempted to yell his name, to try to get his attention, but I knew that would be a bad idea, as I really did not want a whole bunch of unwanted attention in the very first place any ways.
I shivered a little bit, as I did my best to shake off all of those thoughts. I knew that if I was here, than Christian would be here with me too, due to the fact that he had been in the same room as me, just the night before. I let out a bit of a sigh, that made me feel a bit afraid, as I was not so sure as to what was going on, nor what it was that I should do in the first place as well.
I gulped in just the slightest, as I stared at the walls of the carriage, near the general direction as to where it was that I had even heard them speaking to one another in the first place. It seemed to be dead silent, and I would have thought that maybe time could have stopped, if it were not for the voices of other people in the back ground.
I shook my head, as I stood in the carriage for a little bit longer, not so sure as to what it was that I should do, or if it were a good idea or not, to try to talk to Angela, and let her know I was here with her. I took those thoughts from my head at the same time too how ever, as I heard Anderson begin to speak up just as he did earlier, as I listened to what it was that he had to say.
"What? Who's Ben?