Epilogue

2 men walked in to a large home, with 1 of those men having his head down a bit low to the ground. A lot of it was not his own decision, as the other man had told him that he needed to have his head down, so that no one spotted him whilst they walked in to the place that they were at right now, as it was clear that he did not want him to be looked at.
That was simply due to one reason, and one reason only, which was of course the big scar that he had on his left eye. It did nothing to damage his eyes when he had first got it, as it was simply some thing that their leader had made him get, to make him look 'cool', as he had liked to say it. I suppose it was cool all of the things that they were doing to all of the kids that lived in that strange place that he had once lived in.
He had gone there with some hope for his family, but that hope was quickly lost, as he realized right away that he had gone to the wrong place. He felt bad for all of the bad and evil things that he had to do whilst he had been at that place as well, as it was a lot of the reason that he had told the other man that he was not all too certain if he did in fact want to join their community.
A lot of that had to do with the fact that he did not trust any of that any more, but also a lot of it had to do with the fact that he felt quite a bit guilty for some odd reason or another, as to what that place had done to the home that he was at right now. It was a lot of the reason that it was so easy for him to walk in to all of this with his head so low to the ground.
He felt safe here, as far as he could tell so far, which was not the same sort of vibes that he had got from the other place at all, as he felt it okay for his wife and his last 2 kids that he had left, to go out with the teenage boy, so that he could go and get them some good food, and some good water none the less, as it had been a while since they had safe and clean water, as he had been quite a bit scared to drink some of the water that they had got before.
The man let out quite a bit of a soft sigh all at the same time too, as it was clear that he was doing his best to shake out all of the thoughts that he had been having about this place before this point, as now it was clear to him, that this was a good, and a safe place for his family to stay, where he did not have to be worried about all of them all of the time that he was not around him.
He was not going to lie to him self, he was kind of getting a bit annoyed with the fact that he had to be with them at all times, which he felt a like he took a lot of the blame that he had lost his oldest daughter due the fact that she had a blow up on him, and he could not help but to get upset back at her. He felt sick, as he kept his head low to the ground, as the continued on through the corridor of the big mansion that he had seen from a fair distance away.
It was a pretty ugly place if he was not going to lie to him self, as it just looked to be a very big square, but he was sure that it did the job that it had been set up to do in the first place any ways, so there was nothing to really be complaining about either. He also felt like he could not complain about the fact that he was about to be let in to a place that he had attacked not too long ago, though he felt like he should not say that at all to the man he was with at this very moment in time.
Maybe he should never say it, for all that he knew. He let out quite a bit of a soft sigh all at once, as he then shook off all of those thoughts all at once as well, as he then all of the sudden got his focus back on to the man that he was with at this very moment in time. He was a bit confused, simply due to 1 single reason, which was of course the fact that the man had all of the sudden stopped him self in the middle of the hall way.
He tilted his head at the man, as the man all of the sudden nodded to him, to let him know that he was about to speak to him. The first man, then nodded back to him, still a little bit lost just by what it was that was going on at this very moment in time, as he all of the sudden nodded back to him, as he let out another soft sigh all of the sudden, at the exact same time as well, which he knew the 2nd guy had noticed, though it was clear that he had just done his best to ignore it.
The 2nd guy felt a lot safer to speak now, as he turned his head over to the door way to the room that he was staring at right now, as he knew that his leader was in there right now, simply due to the fact that he could hear her scrambling through papers, almost as if she was some kind of office worker in side of the room that he was about to head him self in to.
The 2nd guy then all of the sudden shook off all of those thoughts all at the exact same time too, as he remembered just what it was that he had even come here to do in the first place, as he saw the 1st man with him still. He let out a bit of a soft sigh this time him self, as he then all of the sudden did in fact begin to speak to the 1st man, as the 1st man tilted his head a bit, but he did in fact begin to listen as to what it was that he had to say to him in the first place.
"Stay out here Daniel... I've gotta talk to her before I let you meet her... She going to freak out if she sees you in here... She's had the worst of your group... Believe me..." He said to him, as he squinted his eyes to the man at the exact same time too, to make sure that he knew for a fact that Daniel had heard as to what it was that he had said to him in the first place.
Daniel blinked his eyes just a few times, but he did in fact nod to the man, to let him know that he had heard just as to what it was that he had even said in the first place any ways. The man looked at him for a few moments, as if he was still a bit suspicious of the man named Daniel, which did in fact confuse Daniel a bit, though he felt like he still could not really blame him, even know he knew it was not his fault that he owned the scar that was on his head.
He dipped his head a little bit low to the ground, at event the thought of that, as he knew that he was always going to have to carry that around with him, as he had in fact had to be a part of all of that, even if it was not his own decision as to what it was that the evil man told them to do, he still felt sick, as he knew all of the terrible things that they had done, and he did not even want to tell Christian, the other man that was right beside him right now, as to what some it was that he had to do.
He stared down at the ground for a bit more time, as he did his best to ignore all of those thoughts that were going on through his head at this very moment in time, as he knew that he had to look strong, and not have that guilty of a look on his face to the lady that he was about to meet. He knew that she was going to freak out about him at first, but he knew that he had to calm her down to let her know that he was not like the rest of them.
He knew that this was a safe place for his family, and he knew that he could not have another incident like what had happened just a few days before all of this. Daniel sighed a bit to him self, as it seemed like Christian all of the sudden, at the exact same time as well, seemed to give up on testing the poor guy any more, as he let out a much louder sigh than Daniel did, so that he made sure that Daniel could hear him do so him self.
After all was said and done, Christian began to walk in to the room that he had just knocked the door in, as the lady, Shannon, that was in side gave the go ahead for who ever it was that was out side of her room, which of course in this case was Christian, which she did not know, and he knew it was going to surprise her, due to the fact that he had told her that he was going to be on quite a long journey.
Shannon did not know that how ever, as she was simply sitting down at her table, looking through all of the papers that had been written to her from a lot of people that were in the community. It was some thing that the other leader before her had done, as before the attack on their community, Shannon had simply just let people come in and ask her questions, and give her advice on other things.
She felt like she did not have time for that any more, as the only people that she let in now a days, were the people that she seemed to view as important people, such as Christian in this case of course, as Shannon then turned her head over to him, as she heard the door open and close from right behind her. At first she thought that no one was in the room with her in the first place, but she knew that it was Christian, simply due to the fact that he had the most silent, and most elegant foot steps out of any man that she had ever met.
She just had to turn her head to make sure it was in fact true how ever, as she knew that he had come to her a few days before, telling her that he was going to be gone for quite a while. Knowing that as well, she tilted her head, as she was quite a bit confused as to why he was all of the sudden in side of her room with her at this very moment in time as well.
Shannon let out a bit of a sigh, as she was a bit annoyed by it, as she kind of wanted to be left alone at this very moment in time, if she was not going to lie to her self. She shook off all of those thoughts all at once how ever, as she then squinted her eyes at Christian, and she then all of the sudden nodded to him all at once. Christian did not hesitate one bit to nod right back at her none the less.
Shannon looked at one of the piece of papers for a few moments, as it was talking about leaning water. She stared at it like it was some thing that was important to her, but she then shook off all of those thoughts from her head all at once, as she all of the sudden got her focus back on Christian, as she remembered that she was about to speak to him. She sighed a soft sigh to her self once again, and she did in fact begin to speak to Christian, as Christian then began to listen as to what it was that she had to say to him in the first place any ways.
"What happened?" She said to him, as she squinted her eyes at him at the exact same time too. It seemed like Shannon was the only person that could get in to the head of Christian in the first place, when ever some one was to squint their eyes at him. Christian all of the sudden dipped his head a little bit low to the ground, as he was not all too sure as to what it was that was going on with him at this very moment in time.
This time, it was Christians turn to let out a bit of a rough sigh, as they were having a back and forth sigh battle, and they did not even know it one bit. Shannon was a bit annoyed by the fact that some one had come in to her room once again, just as soon as it had seemed like she had got a good train of focus, and thoughts on what it was that she had even been doing in the very first place any ways
At the same time too, she felt like she should not be upset by it, as it was clear that it was important, as she knew that Christian would not be coming back to her place so soon if that was not the case, as she knew that he did not like to be at this place as much as she did. It seemed like he had a bit of anxiety when ever it was that he walked through the doors of the mansion, and walked down the corridor.
Maybe that was due to the fact that he did not like to be in open areas all too much, after the fact that the world had come to the way that it was. Christian liked to see, and hear what it was that was coming over to him, long before it did in fact get over to him. A lot of it was the fact how ever, that he was speaking to the leader of the community for one thing, and it did not seem like they seemed to agree on all too much with each other.
Christian blinked his eyes just a few times though, as he did his best to shake out all of those thoughts from his head all of the sudden at the exact same time too, as he got his focus on the lady that was right in front of him, still with her eyes squinted at him, as it seemed like she did not feel bad as to the fact that it was clear that she was getting in to his head a bit, at all.
Christian shook his head, as he got his focus off of all of that. He knew that there was another reason too, that it was so hard for him to lock eyes with Shannon as well, as he was not all too sure as to how it was that she was going to respond to the fact that he had brought the man that was out side of the room that they were in right now in to their home any ways.
Christian blinked his eyes a few times how ever, as he figured that he should not be too freaked out about all of it, as he knew that Shannon was open minded as a person. He was more a bit worried as to how all of the people that lived in this place would respond to the fact that he had to scar on his head, as he knew that a lot of people had seen first hand, as to what it was that those people had done to them.
Christian sighed a bit to him self, as he kept his focus on Shannon, as he did his best to just try to shake off all of those thoughts all at once as well none the less, as this time, he did in fact lock his eyes with hers, as they just stood there for a bit of time, not really doing any thing besides the fact that they seemed to just be staring each other in to their eyes.
Shannon dipped her head a little bit low to the ground all of the sudden how ever, as it had seemed like Christian had won this time in their little staring contest, as it for sure made Christian feel a lot better about all of this, as he all of the sudden the began to nod to him self. He was tempted to crack a bit of a smile, but at the exact same time too, he knew as to what it was that he was about to tell her, was by no means some thing to smile about.
Christian sighed a bit softly to him self, and then he let out a very loud cough to get the attention of Shannon on to him, so that she would hear what it was that he was about to say to her in the very first place any ways. Shannon stared down at the ground for just a little while longer, but in the end, she did in fact lift her head up, and she all of the sudden at the exact same time too, then nodded to Christian.
Christian felt a lot more safe now, as he all of the sudden nodded right back over to her, and he then got his mind back on to the focus as to what it was that he was even doing in the first place any ways, as it all of the sudden came back to him, as he remembered that Daniel was out side of the room that they were in right now, waiting for him to come back out, so that he could meet the leader of this place. Christian then all of the sudden began to speak up to Shannon, making sure that she was listening as to what it was that he had to say to her in the first place, which she was of course.
"Well... We met some one knew... I got him to come with us, so that we could see if he was worthy to join... I just need you to keep an open mind on him... I promise he does not bite..." He said to her, as it sounded like he had meant it as a joke, but that was not the case at all how ever, as Christian did not have a smile on his face at all, as to what it was that he had just said to her in the first place.
Christian did how ever have his eyes on her, so that he could make sure that she had in fact heard as to what it was that he had said to her. He did feel a bit bad for the fact that he was distracting her from doing her work, but he felt like this was some thing that was very important, and it needed to be addressed before the man was in fact going to be let in to their home.
Christian had made up his mind at this point, as to the fact that the man was a good man, but he was not too sure how every one else was going to look at all of this for that matter at all, so he knew that he should not speak too soon about any of this. Christian let out a bit of a soft sigh, as he felt bad for the man, as he knew very well that people were going to judge him for the scar for the rest of his life, even if he was here, as it did not matter as to how his story was any ways.
Christian got his focus off of that how ever, as he kept his eyes on Shannon. Shannon in the mean time, had her head tilted just a bit, as it was clear that what ever it was that he had said to her, had in fact confused her quite a bit, as she was interested in what it was that he had meant by it if she was not going to lie, more than the fact that it might scare her.
Shannon looked at Christian for just a bit longer, as she then all of the sudden nodded to him, to let him know that she was ready to leave the room, so that he could show her as to what it was that he had even been talking about in the first place. She also wanted to get out of her room for a different reason as well too, as she hated being in this room a lot, and she just wanted to get out of here and go some where else.
Shannon lifted her self up from off of the chair, as Christian looked at her, and he then nodded to her, glad to see that she was in fact open to go and find out what it was that he had even told her about in the first place. Christian turned his head over to the door that was in front of them, and he then began to walk over to it all of the sudden, just as he had been doing when he had been going down the corridor not all too long ago.
He opened the door all of the sudden, as he then walked out of the room first, to see that thankfully, as he should be, Daniel was standing in the exact same place that he had left him at not all too long ago. He had not expected him to go any where else, but it still did make him feel just a slight bit better to know that the man was not searching around the place with out any sort of super vision either.
Christian nodded to the man all of the sudden, as he then moved out of the way all at once, so that he could give Shannon some room, and some space as to what it was that she was about to see in the first place. Shannon did in fact have a bit of an open mind, but as soon as she walked out the door, the first thing she saw, was of course the man that was in the corridor, but that was not what was so important to her at all how ever, as her eyes were more focused on the fact that he had the big and massive scar in front of his eyes.
Shannon nearly passed out on her self at the exact same time too, as she was quite a bit freaked out. She thought that this might be some kind of trap that Christian had set up on her for some odd reason or another. It did not make all too much sense to her, due to the fact that she did trust Christian, but at the same time too, there had been a lot of things that had happened to her as of late that did not make sense.
Shannon did in fact nearly fall down to the ground in panic, but Christian luckily caught her before that was the case, as just the fact that Christian had done so, made her feel a lot better, and a lot more trusting as to what it was that was even going on right now any ways. Shannon let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh all at once all of the sudden, as she did her best to regain her breath.
She got her eyes, and her focus off of the fact that she was paying attention to the man with the big scar on his eye, as she then all of the sudden turned her head over to Christian, feeling a lot more safe now that she was looking at some one she knew, and some one that she did in fact trust quite a bit. She did how ever, in fact, squint her eyes at Christian, as she still was a little bit upset by the fact that he had brought this man in to her home with her.
She was tempted to grab her gun that she kept on her belt now, after the attack that had happened not all too long ago and shoot the man right in his head, in between both of his eyes, where they called it a 'bulls eye'. She did not do so how ever, as she remembered that she had to come in to this with an open mind set, just as she had in fact promised to Christian not too long ago.
Christian nodded to her, as it was clear that he was waiting for her to speak. Shannon kept her eyes squinted at him for just a little while longer, but in the end she did in fact begin to speak to him after a little while longer, as she then nodded to him. Christian kept her eyes on her, as he then began to listen as to just what it was that she even had to say to him in the first place any ways.
"Why the hell is he here? We are supposed to have a few more months..."