Chapter 25: Journey V

Written by: VinylScratch7

Its been 8 hours since you confronted those bandits and seven of those hours you and your team took for to get towards your checkpoint, Lily was With Coco, Cardin was Silent for the whole trip and Jaune was Behind you trying to stay calm cause of he's nerves. The Rest well Fox was Scouting ahead, Velvet was Next to Coco having a nice chat And Yatsuhashi was admiring the surrounding.

You notice it was getting Dark and spotted a good spot to camp out, you pointed towards direction you saw and everyone agreed to continue tomorrow.

Arriving into the camping Space everyone was Settling in while you were putting up the Tents for everyone.

A Whistling sound was heard behind you, being Coco admiring your Skills "Damn Y/N i didnt knew you were good setting up Tents." Coco Said while Velvet was besides her smiling.

"Yeah..My master kinda trained me to Survive a full night alone in the forest" You said while continuing your work on the tent.

"Damn your master harsh on you was she?" Velvet ask.

You Sighed "Sometimes yeah..but i think she was doing it since she knew how the world works, besides i ask her to train me, no matter how harsh her training was." You said.

Coco looks at Velvet "And how is she, Your Master i mean." Coco Ask.

You stood silent while Noticing Lily Overhearing into the conversation. "Remember what i said..that she knew how the world works..well i guess im still guessing how it really works.."

Silence was filled while walking pass Coco and velvet, Starting to work the campfire..

You started by sticking the long piece of Kindle into the groung making it tinder at about 30 Degree angle while with the other end of the stick pointing into the wind, footstep was heard and you lift your head noticing Lily watching you.

"Hey their Lily whats up?" You said while continuing working on the Campfire

"I wanted to know...were you alone in your childhood.." She said making you stop and got in thoughts for a moment, you remember something getting you to look at Lily "I Was but then i met great friends who care about me..im guessing your feeling alone."

She nods "At first i didnt know why the military wanted, im guessing cause im important for them, I Dont got any friends or family." She said getting you to pat her head.

"Then let me say this, cause for now on im your friend." You said making her to look up to you.

"Really?" She said getting you to smile and nod. "Then Promise me this, Never leave me no matter what" She lift her hand and pulls out her pinky"

You look at it confuse "Whats this?" You said.

"Its a Pinky promise? Dont tell me you dont know whats a Pinky promsie is" She said getting you laugh lightly.

"Well i guess like the other use to say to me, i was living under a rock." You said.

"Here" She pulls your Arm and you pull your pinky and lock it between eachother. "This will keep our promise into lock and no matter what neither of us will break it."

You smile "Okay i promise i wont leave you."

==============================================================================

SIX YEARS AGO

You were Nine years old at a time and you were staring at the rain out of Raven window while working on something special for her. "Alright kid get your butt over here, is time for dinner."