Chapter 17: Group

Chapter 17: Group

The sound of Oobleck lesson was echoing through the air while you werent paying attention to it, you had your eyes towards your holocrom clock wishing it would go alittle faster, at the moment you didnt felt taking lessons, there was stuff clouding your mind. Knowing Raven is a criminal and Her Daughter was right next to you.

Shifting your eyes you stare at Yang looking at her while playing with her pencil and getting bored by the lesson, she notices you staring and smiled awkwardly towards you. Smiling at her antics and rolling your eyes playfully she smiles and sticks out her tongue at you while you do the same.

"Psst.." You heard a whisper of wind coming behind you.

You turn your back and notice Ruby smiling at you and showing you another doodling of her, this time is you and the team beating Roman and his goons, you smiled at the drawing and gave her a thumbs up getting her all riled up for this momment.

"Hey Weiss" You heard Jaune Voice getting you to turn towards your friend who was bothering weiss that she was next to you.

She ignores him and looks at you "Y/N do you have the answer of number six?" Weiss said while getting you to nod and showing your notes. She thanks you and continue writing while Jaune kept perstering her.

"So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat?" Jaune Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around." And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. he Pauses as his words have no effect.

"Wow no wonder she known as the Ice Queen.." You said in your thoughts.

"Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know." Jaune was trying so hard to get her to date him but apparently it was failing.

the clock in front of Weiss and you while giving a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she looks at you and nods towards you and signaling you to follow her after you two leave the classroom.

The students start to leave. getting you and your team to follow, you weiss was behind you while the rest of your team was behind her. You went closer to Weiss and Whisper.

"Dont be cold Weiss at least answer him" You whisper towards her getting her to rolled her eyes but do what you said.

"Um Weiss...did you hear me?" Jaune said.

Weiss didnt bother looking at him as she starts pulling your arm to go towards the exit "No, no, no, yes."

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk. As the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, Yang ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking

"One day.."

==================================================================================

As you were in your room getting ready to go with your team in this mission they have planned, you hesistated for a moment while looking at your Weapon and Mask that was lying in the bed.

"Your Teacher is a Wanted Criminal, if you confront her please avoid her at all cost.." Ozpin voice was heard.

A Knock from your door was heard getting you to look towards it and walking to it, getting it to open and looking at who was behind it. Yang was waving at you with a full smile waiting for you to come out.

"Oh hey, Yang I'm almost ready." You said getting her room to enter and preparing yourself.

"Take your time. the girls won't be ready for a few." Yang said while looking around to your room.

Nodding at this and going towards the bathroom, Yang notice your mask and Sword and smile "So you okay?" She said getting you to pop your head out from the bathroom.

"Yeah why you asked?" You said

"Well the whole Your mentor is a criminal thing might got you torn up you know," Yang said while taking a seat in the side of your bed.

"Yeah its kinda shock me, but it is just I don't know I need to hear it for myself you know.." You said getting Yang to look down.

She weakly smiles knowing what you meant "Say Y/N..have i told you about my mom..." She said getting you to stop what you were doing inside the bathroom.

You were silent for a moment and took all the strength to answer her "Um..no you havent.."

"Well...is a funny story..she left me and my dad for some odd reason and My dad never talks about her...whenever i ask he try to change the subject or tell me to wait till I grow up.," Yang said while taking your mask and feeling it.

"I decided to myself that im going to find her and tell her why she left us..is kinda like you with your mentor that you want answer.." She said getting you to leave the bathroom and looking at her.

"Yeah.." You said weakly

"Okay let make a Pack!" Yang said throwing your mask towards you getting you to look at her.

"What?" You said smiling at her energy.

"A Pack...you know a promise..." She said holding your weapon and giving it to you "I'll help you find your mentor again and be there when she gives you the answer on why she lied to you while you do the same for me when i find my mom, it will be a fun adventure for the both of us" She said while you look down.

"Y/N?" You quickly look at her waiting for you to take your weapon.

You show a fake smile and took your sword "Is a Pack then" You said.

"Awesome!" Yang said headlocking you "Come on the girls might be waiting for us." Yang said exiting the room.

You weakly look towards your mask and something inside you hurt and it will devestate you to tell her that her mother is your teacher.

"Y/N?" Yang calls out.

"Coming!" You scream taking your weapon and Mask.

Hoping one day when you tell her, she might understand the situation that you're in.