Chapter 6: Beacon IV

Written by: VinylScratch

The sound of the birds singing in the air echoes in my ears as i was swining my wodden sword at the air, Raven was sitting in the ground looking at me train and enjoying the peace and quite. I Stop swinging and took a minute break to relax my arms before continuing.

Raven opens her eyes and notice me stopping and taking a breather. "Why you stop?" Her voice sounded a little annoyed but not too much.

"Sorry i was kinda taking a breather" I Said while quickly continuing my training.

she sighs "No is ok, you can take a break." She got up from the ground and look up in the sky "Y/N" She calls me.

"Yeah?" I turn my head and look at her.

"Whatever you do, dont stop training."

Her voice echoes through my head like a broken record, i slowly open my eyes and i was in the roof meditating for todays inniation, i woke up very early to catch up for some training, but now since ive completed my meditation i can start swinging my sword.

i went a pick up a stick that i brought a long the way and i started to swing. Swing after swing i notice i lost track of time and the sun was rising from the horizon, as i was about to swing my sword was more. Ozpin voice echoes through the building.

"Students please get ready to take the inniation, your gear will be located in your locker numbers in the near locker room.

"Well is time to get going" i pick up my stuff and started heading downstair to take a quick shower and getting ready for the big day today.

Lockeroom.

"Locker 209...209....ah there it is" I Was roaming around the room to located my locker while i finally found it.

I open my locker and saw my equipment in there, along side my mask. "Is a big day Y/N you can do this." i said in my mind while i get ready.

"Ah there you are, just the guy i was looking for!" a very familiar voice was heard, making me peak from the other side of my locker and i notice Weiss walking directly towards me.

"Weiss?"

"No time, i need you to come with me" She said while pulling my arm towards the direction she was pulling me to.

Second later i was infront of a Gladiator woman who had a smile on her face and waved at me "Hello~" she greats while her voice sings the greetings.

"Um hi?" I look at weiss who apperently had a proud face on "Care to explain.?" i said while waiting towards Weiss.

"Well my dear partner" Partner? "I am picking my team member who is going to be with me along this three years, seeming that you were the only one who show respect towards me, your the luckiest one to be apart of my team." Weiss explain.

"Uh huh?"

"Oh i can see it now, all of us getting straight A's talking about strategy in our fights and me being the Team leader trying my best to make us stronger." Weiss said with proudness in her voice.

"Well...um well cool you work on that, im going to go along ahead." i Said slipping away from her.

I walk away from the group and was headed towards the exit but "Beside i drink milk...oh Y/N!" I Stop my movement when i notice someone calling me.

"Oh ruby, whats up?" I greated to the little red riding hood

"Hey there good looking" Yang was next to ruby and was now checking you