Chapter 5: Beacon III

Written By: VinylScratch7

So after the recent event on bumping into someone who looks like Raven. Blake and I arrived in the stadium where every student are a counted for. Blake was looking around and then notice a spot to be in without anybody bothering. She turns towards me and nudges her head making me look at the direction she wanted me to see.

I Notice the spot and nodded, we started walking towards it and stood there until the meeting was done, most of the time we were quiet.

"So...your teacher...by any chance she a Member of the White Fang," Blake said without making eye contact.

"No clue, in all my life she was kinda secretly about everything. I remember once I ask if I can come along towards a mission she was going and I got a no out of her." I said.

"So that might be a Yes..." Blake answered.

"I don't know, maybe..." I Look towards my right and from a distance, i spotted ruby with the boy who was puking inside the bullhead.

She notices me and quickly waved towards me, i calmly waved at her but she notices someone calling her and turn her head into another direction. You notice her reaction and knew she might found someone she know, she left the blonde guy alone and apparently he didn't like the thing to be alone in the first day.

"Hey...im going look around...ill be back." Blake said while dissapearing into the crowd of students.

"Huh ninja much?" I Said scratching my head.

I felt tug in my shirt and quickly turned around to see on who was it. It was Weiss Schnee standing infront of me feeling kinda annoyed. If i am correct, i didnt talk to her or butted in her problem so i wont get in her bad side.

"Um...Yes..." I said nervously.

"Your the guy who was hanging out with the girl with the black bow." She crosses her arms.

"Oh you mean-" Her hand suddenly appears into my face, stopping me saying her name.

"Don't matter, if you see her just give her this pamphlet" She handed her pamphlets.

I read the description and what appeared that was saying was Dust for Dummies, i raised an eyebrow and calmly took it from her hand "Ill make sure she receives it, Miss Schnee."

"Hmph...At least someone has manner when knowing there's an heiress in front of them." She said with a satisfying voice.

"Um...i guess ma'am I just don't like to Disrespect know one," I said placing the pamphlet in my pocket.

"....Good...Your parent raised you right.." Weiss said.

Those words "Parents" echoes through my head and knowing this i don't even know if their alive or dead since I was an orphan all my life. The only one I can call family is Raven since she was the one who took me in..

"Helloooo" I snap out my trance and notice she was annoyed again by ignoring her.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was thinking about something. What did you say?" I smile.

"Name, your name what is it?" Weiss said.

"Oh um..Y/n L/n at your service ma'am" I introduce to myself.

"Good and please no Ma'am or Miss just call me Weiss." She said.

"Um..are you sure?" I question.

"Yes...."

"Okay...Well is nice to meet you, Weiss." I smiled.

"Likewise..." She lightly smiled but her smiled disappeared immediately when she suddenly spotted somebody. "Now Y/N if you would excuse me I need to discipline a Dunces I just met earlier that almost kill me"