Chapter 7:Beacon V

Chapter 7: Beacon V

Written by: VinylScratch7

Blake POV

I Look at the grimms that i slayed just now and i stare at them in the ground bleeding, i calmly look around to see if i can spot Y/N anywhere and as of the moment i couldnt see him, i started mumbering myself and thinking on where he might be.

I Jump into the nearest tree and started going point to point to the destination, he might of went to the destination to get the relic. as i was moving i suddenly heard a ursa roaring, i stop for a moment and looked on where it came from but then.

"YOU MONSTER!" a girl screamed came to my left and i quickly went over there to check it out.

As i gotten to the destination and i was standing behind a ursa who was facing someone.

"You want some too" The girl scream at it.

I Rolled my eyes and stab the ursa from behind, making it go down and revealing Yang who was infront of me. i look at her and smirk.

"..." Yang calms down "I Could of take of him"

'I need to be careful, if i meet anyother student i cant Team up with Y/N' I looked at yang who was stretching and look at me.

"So that make us a Team for the next four years huh?" Yang said.

"Most likely" I Said while walking away from her.

"Hey wait up, on the way here you havent by anychance seen my sister could you?" Yang ask.

"No ill ask you the same to you, you havent seen Y/N did you?" I asked.

"Nope" Yang said while i kept on walking while she was behind me "So whats your relationship with him, is he you boyfriend?"

I Turn around and look at her annoyed "Oh sorry"

"He's just an ally" I Said as i kept walking.

"Okay but since we are girl, you got to admit, he is kinda cute" Yang said making me smirk.

"Yeah i guess"

In the middle of the forest somewhere (Y/N Pov)

*ACHOO!* "Man is someone talking about me?" i said as i get up from the pile of Grim i took care off.

I Looked around and started continue my journey to find the relics "Where is Blake?"

I kept walking towards where i feel it the right way until i meet a white temple where i spot chess pieces, those might be the relic that Ozpin was talking about. I walk slowly and gotten closer to meet up Yang and Blake who notice me coming out of the bushes.

"Finally found you." Blake said smirking.

"Likewhise" I Said while looking at Yang.

"Hello there handsome" Yang said.

"Hello to you too Yang" i smiled.

I Look at the chess pieces and saw half of them are already missing, it might of been the other students who already came over here.

"So this must be the relics" i Said while getting blake to nod.

Yang look at the Knight "Hey Blake what about a Cute little pony"

"Sure" Blake said as she also pick up the knight.

"But that a Knight" i Said getting yang to look at me.