Chapter 20: Round One

Written by: VinylScratch7

Its been three days since the event of the bridge and no word was heard about Roman and his new pet lacky, after that event you were out of it, you didn't felt like talking or hanging out, somehow the thing that is going on was getting complicated.

Sound of the steel blade was heard in the room as you were attending Miss Goodwitch Class and was having a sparring match. Sitting Quietly with your team you see Phyrrah outmatching Cardin Team, she's a skilled fighter you got to admit and probably will graduate with flying colors. Feeling a bump in your Right getting you to shift your head, Yang was staring at you and you showed her a smile but she wasn't having it.

"What gives, you been quiet for three days. What's up?" Yang whispers while watching the match.

You shrug your shoulder and stood silent and continue Watching the match, Yang got annoyed by your silent treatment and let it slide as she shifts her view towards her Sister that she was also concern about your mood right now.

"And That's Match!" The Voice of Goodwitch was heard while concluding the match and indicating the winner. "Good Job miss Nikkos I bet you won't have any trouble in the tournament," Goodwitch said getting Pyrrah to smile and nod.

"Okay students, we have enough time for two more Match, who love to volunteer for today," Goddwitch said.

Receiving a stomp on you foot making you get up from your chair with slight pain, Goodwitch looks at you and nodded and places your name up on the screen. You quickly look towards Yang who was the one who assaulted your foot and you were staring at her but she didn't look back, she only got up from her chair and raised her arm.

"I'll be he's opponent Professor!" Yang Said towards her.

The Professor nodded and Place the Young blonde firecracker name up on the screen next to yours. "Would you please both steps in the fighting area so we would begin."

Without second thought Yang walks down and quickly enter the battleground, while you were staring at her annoyed a little bit, a Sigh escape your mouth while making your way down towards the Arena.

Both you and Yang were now staring at each other on opposite sides of the arena, the Professor left you two and was now standing in the sidelines. As you were about to grip your sword Yang stops you.

"No weapons, let do this Old school," She said while throwing her Ember Celica towards Ruby who successfully catching it.

You look towards your professor and she nodded that you should do the same, sighing at this you took off your sword and threw it at Jaune who epically failed to catch it and was hit by it in the face and falling down from his sitting position, receiving the entire classroom laugh at this antic.Staring back at Yang she was apparently warming up for this one and it might be a good idea for you to do the same. Yang taught a little about close quarters and hopefully, you can take her on in her zone of expertise.