Chapter 23: Journey Part III

Written by: VinylScratch7

There you were standing infront of Jaune and Carding who apperently sneek into the Ship, there were sitting down feeling guilty on the events the just pulled. Team CFNY were behind you while watching over the girl.

"So lets me get this straight, you thought it would be a great idea to ride along with us so you can let the students know that you've changed?" You said while looking at Cardin who was looking away from you sweating like bullets.

"I mean when you say it like that, it sounds stupid.." He said without making eye contact.

You quickly look at Jaune who had an innocent smile "And you got dragged into this. Why?"

" I Saw Cardin and i was wondering what was he up too and then he pulled me in and said to keep quiet and here i am.." Jaune said.

The sound of sighing was heard escaping your mouth, you pulled out your scroll and contacted Ozpin where you were greeted by him standing with he's cane in the holographic form.

"Ah..Y/N have you made it to your destination?" Ozpin said getting you to nod. "Hm..i notice something is wrong?"

You pointed a finger towards Jaune and Cardin who Ozpin got surprise by this "Oh my..."

"Yeah..so can you get another bullhead over here so they can get pick up?" You ask.

"Im afraid i cant..they have to accompany you in this mission"

'Tch' the sound of tongue clicking was heard getting you to turn around and looking at Coco who had her back towards you and the guys, you look back towards ozpin "Are you sure?"

Ozpin nods "Yes dont worry. its just a Escort mission so nothing too serious." You nod.

"But you two will be punish when you get back. is that clear?" Ozpin said.

"Yes Sir" Jaune and Cardin said union

The Sound of the transport vehicule was heard making you and the group turn around and looking at them, They stop infront of you, a secretary was the first to exit getting you to come up front towards her.

"Y/N I presume?" She said.

"Yes, who might you be?" You asked.

"Not important." She turns around signaling the Soldiers who was inside the Car.

The Door opens and reveals a little girl exiting it. "So That must be Lily?" Coco said standing besides you.

"Guess so..." You said getting you to turn and signaling Jaune and Cardin to come towards you. "Listen i need you two to watch her while i get brief by the secretary.

"You can count on us." Jaune said while you smile and nod and walking towards the secretary.

Coco on the other hand was staring at Cardin while he was trying not look at her way, she scuff at him and followed you behind. You approuch the Secretary and the soldier Escorted lily towards your group.

"So let make this quick, i believe Professor Ozpin brief you?" The Secretary said while writing a report.

"Yep, we'll get the girl to atlas and go back" Coco said crossing her arms.

"Correct, be careful the some bounty hunters looking for her, she has a price on her head to bring her alive for a group." She said.

"A price?" You said getting interested in this.

"Yes. apperently she has a special rare Semblance that is very dangerous in the wrong hands, A Group known as the Organization is hunting her down for something." The Secretary said.

"Anything we need to know about this group?" You said

"That there a group of 5 and that there leader is a very known Rogue Huntsman."

"Rogue you said?" Coco ask.

"Yes, Intel on him are little that we could find, but just a warning, if you see him and he's group to fend off just run. You'll take this road for the first checkpoint" The Secretary said while showing the map on your course.

"Ok got it." You said

The Secretary nodded and Signal her men to return towards the car, before she walks away. "Oh and Y/N" You look at her one more time "I've heard you have special type of semblance too."

"I Guess you can say that?" You said

"Hm.." She didnt say nothing else and got back in to the car and her and the security drove off leaving you and the group alone with lily.

"What was that about.." Coco Asked.

"I Have no idea.." You said while walking towards lily.

"Hey there" You squat down at her level with a smile.

She didnt speak, she just turn her head away from you, getting alittle bit of awkward in the air, "Well um, Velvet can you watch her, ill Scout ahead and see if there nobody dangerous waiting for us in the road.

Velvet nodded and escorted Lily to the group, You breath in calmly looking at the long road. releasing a surge of electricity surrounding your body and enhancing alittle you speed and jump. with a sprinting start you already gone from cocos eyes getting her impress by your ability.

"Wow..now that hot" She Smile.

"So what you think?" Fox said approaching he's leader.

"Well i think we'll manage, he's talented enough to be able to handle a grimm alone so let hope nothing bad happen along the way." Coco said.

"What about him" Fox peaks and coco follows he's eyes towards Cardin.

"Watch him..i dont trust that piece of shit.." Coco said.

"What happens if he betrays us?" Fox said getting coco slowly walk past him and whispers.

"Take care of him.." Her eyes was serious getting Fox to nod and continue on there mission.