Chapter 3: Beacon I

Chapter 3: Beacon I

Written By: VinylScratch7

The Peak of the sun rise from the horizon and i was straight panic mode since i don't know where is the bullhead that goes straight to beacon. I was about to miss a great opportunity on join the greatest school of all remnant and the great part is, i don't have to pay.

I look around my surrounding see if there any students or Ruby entering the bullhead but all i could see was Adults not one student around to see if there going to Beacon. In a time like this i took a breather and sat down with someone besides me and i didnt even bother to look up since im so upset right now.

I heard a book closed, i heard the person besides me shift and was looking directly at me. I Dont want to be an ass so i looked up and see the person next to me, suprisingly it was a girl with black clothing and a black Ribbon on her head.

I lightly smiled at her "Im so sorry if i bother you just now, i just got lost and panic abit." You said.

"Its fine dont worry about it" Said the girl with no emotion on her talk directly at me.

I felt she is bothered "Do you know the way to the bullhead to beacon?" I Ask getting an eyebrow raised at me.

"Well its right here, the bull head didnt arrived yet, you just got here early" She said.

All my stress went away in a instant knowing i came here early, it was relief too and i started smiled stupidly.

"Are you okay?" She ask.

I snap out my daze and waved my hand side to side indicating her i was okay "Yeah, its just relief to know im not going to miss this opportunity." i said.

"That's great i guess" Her eye swift gazed towards my mask and notice the craftmanship, her eyes went large and suddenly her hand moved slowly towards her hip.

"Man it's great to finally enter a actual school with people" I said getting her to quickly looking at me.

"Um...yeah...." Her voice sounded off for a moment.

"Um....Are you okay miss?" i asked.

"Give it to me straight" She stares at me for a moment but her stare felt like...like she was preparing to fight or something.

"Huh....straight what do you mean?" I ask confusisly.

"Are you from the White Fang" She said with a hint of venom in her tone.

"The white what?" I Said getting my eye brow raised.

Suddenly i felt slash coming towards me, i sucessfully dodge the attack and stepping away from the girl. I notice she had her weapon out looking directly at me.

"You thought you could fooled me huh!" She rush towards me and i calmly disarmed her by grabbing her arms and flipping her towards the ground. "Uff!" She grunts and feels pain in her back while the impact kicks in.

I Was confused on what was going on, i switch her weapon and pointed the barrel towards her face.

"The hell wrong with you?!" I Screamed

"Just get it over with, for once in my life i wanted to have a normal life and Adam sends an assassin to finish me off cause i left the White fang!"

"Wait..wait who the hell is Adam?!" I still was screaming at her getting her to looked at me.

"You dont have to play stupid with me, i know Adam send you to kill me." She said looking away "Just finish the job"

i Calmly took a breath and toss her weapon besides her, she opens her eye and got suprised by my action "Again, i dont know who this Adam is and i dont know what a White Fang is"

I Said getting her to look at me "Wait...your serious..."

"Yeah...i just want to be on the bullhead towards Beacon..." i went back to my seat.

She stares for me for a moment and started to get up from the floor, dusting her self and walking directly towards me.

"Your not from the White fang?" She ask again with that name.

"Again with that, what is that?!" I Said towards her.

"Where you living under a rock or something, the White Fang is the notorious Terrorist Group known on all Remenant, you have a Grimm mask." She point towards my mask.

"This, is just a gift from my teacher. look i dont know no terrorist group or nothing. I'm just a Normal student who is going to start he's first Year nothing more, nothing less"

She took a moment to read my face and then she place her weapon back towards her Hip "Your telling the truth."

"Well Duh thank for the obvious." I said crossing my arm feeling aggitated by this.

"I am so sorry i thought you were."

I place my hand up her face cutting her off "Look i just want a peaceful morning until i go to school, your bussness is yours and your only i dont need to know nothing okay, how about we start over and introduce our self since we got on the wrong foot?" I said giving her a hand.

she hesistated for a moment but then accepts the hand shake "Blake"

"Y/N L/N is nice to meet you Blake, im guessing your going to Beacon also." I Said.

"Something like that." She said scratching her head

"Well i hope we can get along in the meantime ill let you do whatever you were doing and ill go along and ill just be here waiting on our ride and dont worry i wont bother you." I said closing my eyes and took a light nap.

Blake sat next to me and was still looking at me, i could feel her staring so i open one eye and look at her. "Yeah?"

"How do you not know about the white fang." Blake ask.

"Is a long story maybe for another time" I Said with a smile, she nodded by this and went back on her book.

This was some crazy morning maybe this day will get alittle more interesting along the way.