Chapter 24: Journey IV

Written by: VinylScratch7

Back at Beacon Team Rwby were in their room bored out their mind while knowing that Y/N was out completing a mission, Ruby was watering a plant while Weiss was working on her binder, Blake was focus on some files she cook up in the library and Yang was upside down Bored out her mind.

The Young Fighter growl out of boredem and got of the bed while her team noticing her and exiting the room. Ruby was the first to speak up towards her big Sister.

"Yang where are you going" Said Ruby while placing the Watering Can next to her.

Yang looks behind "Im going to do something i dont know, ive been bored eversince Y/N left in that mission." Yang said.

Getting the Ice queen to smirk "Oh so...something tells me you miss Y/N" She said getting The Firecracker to look at her.

"Of course i miss him, he's my sparring partner." Yang said while mimiking some punches.

Ruby walks towards her Sister and place her hand on her shoulders "I know but he'll probably will come back sooner or later, Like he said its just a Excort mission nothing else. Also" Ruby came closer to Yang ear.

"Have you ask him?" Ruby whispers getting Blake ear to twitch and hearing in the conversation.

"No..not yet.." Yang said while scratching her head.

Weiss was annoyed by this and speak up "What you two are whispering about?"

The two sister smiles "Nothing~" Said the Firecracker and Red Riding hood simutansly.

As the two giggles Blake was wondering what will Yang was about to ask towards Y/N.

===============================================================================

You up ahead scouting the area and for the moment everthing was normal at least, you signal you group giving them the okay to come ahead. As you were continue the lead, Coco was eyeing you up and Down getting Velvet curious on whats her captain thinking.

"Whats up Coco?" Said Velvet walking besides Her leader while holding Lily hands.

Coco switch her gaze to Velvet and smiled "Nothing Just wondering something." She said.

"And whats that?" Velvet said

"Welll- if you must know the dance is soon and i still dont got a partner for the dance" Coco said.

Velvet looks at You while you werent paying attention to them and she switch her gaze back to her leader "Oh what got you interested in him anyways?" Velvet asked.

She shrug " I dont know something about him, spark my interest." Coco said.

"Hm.." Velvet smirks.

After their conversation they notice you stop "Y/N?" Velvet shouts your name.

You look at your right and left and you notice a couple of scavenger who were started to tail you guys. You peek behind you and signal Coco to take a defensive position.

"Look alive people we got company." Coco said getting everyone to position.

You on the other hand had your weapon ready, Hearing laughter from the bushes revealing the bandits coming closer towards your group.

"Well well we finally found the target." the Bandit leader spoke.

You smirk "Well shit..i found some intersting fellows."

The Bandit leader looks at you "Leave the girl and you can walk out of here." he points the weapon right at you.

"Not happening" Carding shouts.

The Bandit leader looks at Cardin with a very murderous intent but the notice something about him.

"Hey Boy whats your name.." He said getting Cardin to swallow a lump and step back alittle while noticing the Bandit talking to him.

"...Cardin...Cardin Winchester." Cardin said with a little might in he's voice while holding he's axe.

"Winchester....well ill be damn" The Bandit smile.

"...what...."Cardin asked.

The Bandit laughes and then looks at he's crew "Look boys is the Son of the Huntsmen Richard Winchester"

This caught your interested and wondering how he knew he's father "Tell me boy...is your father legs alright?" A grin was creep wide in the bandit face.

You notice Cardin face with fear and anger, something tells you that he's about to do something reckless.

"YOU BASTERD!!" Cardin charge at him while the bandit leader pulls out a weapon and smiles.

"Like father like son"

A shot was fired but suddenly deflect by something, Jaune was infront of Cardin, he's Legs and arms was shaking and you notice the fear on Jaune. You release your Semblance and strike the leader quick getting him to drop.

The Whole gang stun by your performance, you quickly look at all of them and Coco smirks and taps you shoulder and pulls out her briefcase. "Is my turn hun" She said while you notice her brief case transforming into a mini gun.

"Alright boys, this might sting."

Shot after shots was fired and you witness a whole entire gang getting neutrilize in a blink of an eye and you were slightly impress by it.

A Moment as past and every bandit was on the floor knock out. Turning around to see if lily is okay, she was in tight embrace with Velvet signaling you she's okay.

You nodded and you signal fox to come near you, Coming close to you. You speak "Hey i know im not in charge, but can you look up ahead if their aint other bandits lying around."

Fox smile and Nodded "Dont worry, i know your not my team leader but coco gave me a heads up to follow you lead since you kinda special." Fox said while dissapering before your eyes.

"Special?" Confuse by this you notice Coco speaking with Cardin.

"What the fuck was that.." Coco said while removing her sunglasses.

"..." He didnt speak.

"You could of been killed you asshole, or better yet Jaune could of been killed, What would i tell their team members that they lost their leader in a Bandit invasion" Coco shouts getting everyone to look at her.

"Coco is fine" Jaune speaks.

"No is not fine...and why are you defending this trash, he's been bullying you when school started." Coco scolds Jaune.

You tap Coco shoulder getting her to look at you "Go with Velvet, i got this."

Coco looks at you and the boys and click her tounge with annoyance behind it. You sighed and look at Cardin.

"Something on your mind...you like to speak to me?" You said.

Cardin wouldnt speak, he just looks away from you knowing he doesnt want to talk about it. "Okay...just dont try that stunt again okay." You said getting them to nod.

You sighed look behind and hope it wont happen again and hope that cardin will warm up and speak up on why he was angry and how that bandit knew he's father.