Chapter 15: In Thought

                                                                  Written by: VinylScratch7

The sound of the students was overflowing around you and at the moment you were in thought about the question you had, Why did Raven take care of you, why didn't she abandon you. One thing is for certain is that whenever you meet her again you need answers. You close your eyes and sighed at this but right now you need to focus on studying but it is kinda hard to do so while half of your Team was playing a Board game in the middle of the library.

"Hmmmmmmm...All right...All right!" Ruby points at Yang "Yang Xiao Long Prepare your Kingdom for Battle!"

Thrusting her elbow down as she balls her fist towards Ruby "Bring it On!"

You didn't know why you were here but at the moment you feel like you want to be alone right now, plus knowing that Yang is the Daughter of your mentor is more uncomfortable than ever. Blake was in thought too but later notice you were out of it too, she was about to ask if you were okay but you quickly have gotten up and went out of the library.Y

Your team notices this and we're looking at one another about this. "Is Everything alright with him?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know maybe he needs some fresh air," Yang said while looking back towards her cards.Ruby looks towards where you left and got back to her card game, while Blake was staring towards the door that you exit from.==================================================================================You sat alone in the middle of the field in thought about somethings in your head that something doesn't add up at all. you close your book and was now staring at the tree while the bird was signing. closing your eyes for a moment you could feel the wind blowing through your hair while feeling the breeze in your skin.

It felt relaxing for a moment, you breathe deeply and stood there for a moment enjoying the peace and quiet. Opening your eyes and stare down on your arms you decided on something and that something is to control your semblance.

You stood up from the grass and breath calmly, you try to remember everything that Raven taught you "Set a Goal, Make a Plan, Get to work, Stick to it and Reach the Goal." Those are the thing you remember her saying to you if you ever want to control it and without hurting yourself.

"Okay Y/N you can do this.." You said to yourself while looking towards the tree.

You ball your hand in a fist while feeling energy inside you flowing through towards it, as you were about to make an attack you stop midway. Staring at the tree for a moment, you sighed and lower your hand and place both of your hands in your pockets.

"You know I could have hurt you," You said while staring at the tree.

Blake reveals herself behind the tree with a smirk on her face while her arms were cross "I know" She said while walking towards you.