Chapter 2: Black And Red

Chapter 2: Black and Red

Written by: VinylScratch7

So this is a funny situation i'm in, apperently as of now im in a dark room with a very angry huntress looking at me and trying to pierce through my soul, while next to me was a teenage girl looking around the room wondering if she was in trouble. How i got in this situation you may ask, well funny thing you ask.

One Hour before going towards the Dark Room.

I had a annoyed look on my face while reading the map i had that i bought i few towns before heading to this one, im trying to look for a motel and all the town ive been to there was no hotel, not one like what. Anyways back to where i was, i was trying to read the map while i was standing beside a Dust shop, i notice this and i was thinking to get some dust for my travel to be safe if i ever run into trouble.

Ive decided to go inside as i enter the store the clerk smiles towards me and nodded, i greatly smiled back and continue my shopping, has i was scrolling through the items i notice a Red hooded gril with some headset on and hearing music. I was really new here and i was deciding to go talk to her and tell her if she knows where are the dust at but then again i could ask the store clerk since he's the owner.

I Turn around towards where the clerk was but then i saw some couples of thug with the clerk and one guy with a weird hat and a stick?

The Thug notices me and pointed the gun at my face, i calmly looked through the gun hole and look back towards the thug.

"Alright kid stay calm and no one gets hurt" He's gaze at thigh and notice my sword "Hey kid nice sword you got there."

Before i could say anything a "Heyah" was heard and one thug flew past me and crash towards the guy who was robbing me.

Apperently the guy with the hat notice this and see's me and the teenage girl who stood besides me.

"Okayyyy...." The boss man looks at his henchmen "Well...get them" Wait me too?

As they rush towards us, i launch myself towards the left and the teenage girl towards the right. One of the thugs looks at me and started swinging punches and kicks. Apparently looking at this, his attack were slow. I have to thank Raven later.

He quickly threw a punch towards my face but i successfully block it and punch him in the gut making him to go down. The boss man notices me and smiled.

"My my...aren't you peachy" With that said I shift my gaze towards the girl and she had her weapon out and I notice how huge of a scythe it was.

"Wow..." I said

The Top Hat smokes his cigar" You two were worth every cent. Truly, you were" dropping his cigar and crushing it with his cane as approaching police sirens are heard. I look at my left and see the red and blue light coming our way.

He later unleashes a red blast at the teenage girl and me, She fires at the ground and leaps over it and i just jump towards where she was. When we landed and look up, He isn't there, and is climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

She look towards the shopkeeper "You okay if I go after him?" She said as she received a nod.

She then sets off and went towards the rooftop, i was thinking to go our not but then my gut saying that i should go and check if she needs help. With that i leap over the lap post that was above me and went towards the roof.