Chapter 21: Journey Part I

Written by: VinylScratch7

There you were inside your room, packing your items for the mission you assign too and was getting ready to leave in the morning, while your team was behind you looking at you. They were jealous that you were given your first huntsmen mission with Team CFVY.

"Well, i should ask Ozpin and let me in on this mission too," Yang said while watching you pack.You lightly laugh "Yang, is only an escort mission. there's nothing exciting going to happen." You said zipping your backpack.

"How would you know. there's always crazy thing happening. Have you forgotten the time in the bridge" Ruby said while she grabs you by the back and taking it as a piggyback ride "Ohhhh I'm sooo freaking jealous."

"Ruby control yourself" Weiss scolded her team leader and then looks at you "Ruby has a point Y/N you might think this mission will be just a cakewalk but remember there are dangerous Grimm out there."

"Yeah, i know.." You said revealing a soft smile towards Weiss getting her to blush and turn away from you.

"Anyways wheres Blake?" You said looking around your room, getting your team to look at each other "What's the matter?" You said.

"She has been acting off lately," Yang said crossing her arms.

"How so?" You question

"Well i think the Whole Torchwick working with the white fang got to her and now she is none stop finding a lead on where they might strike next," Weiss explained.

You look out the window and you thought for a moment, you might need to check up on her see how she's holding up. Turning to Weiss you ask where she located at the moment, she said she was in the library. So the first thing you do was to get up from where you were sitting and exit from your room, telling the team that you will be back.==================================================================================Arriving in the library you spotted Blake from afar working on something in the computer. You notice she hasn't slept for a bit and there was a lot of paper surrounding her. Walking inside and approaching her you took notice while getting close to her that this whole white fang thing is eating her up.

You stood beside her and took a seat, she slowly took notice of you and got back to her investigation.

"How are you doing?" You said getting her to stop for a moment.

"Im fine..I'm been trying to find some leads towards the white fang and I haven't found anything, even that roman torchwick hasn't appeared anywhere since that incident of the bridge." She said.

"Yeah, i heard. Listen you need to take a breather and take it easy, remember your not alone." You said.

"I cant Y/N, if I stop now who knows what the hell this man is going to do next. Y/N i grew up with the White fang and we wanted nothing but to be equal, build a place were Faunus and Human can live in peace." She said bolding her hands into a fist.