Chapter 9: First Day

The sound of the birds signing made you open your eyes to the new day that is waiting for you. You look out the window and saw it was daylight already, getting up from bed you started doing your morning routines.

Brushing your teeth, Take a shower and eat breakfast.

"Well let's get started." You said while entering the bathroom and started turning on the water.

You look yourself in the mirror and saw a complete mess in your hair. Grabbing a tooth brush and toothpaste you started cleaning your teeth while the sound of the brush was made.

"Good morning, Team RWBY!" Ruby yells out making you to look at your wall where the girls are in the other side.

You calmly brush your teeth while hearing their conversation.

"What is wrong with You?" Weiss Scolds Ruby for being so loud first thing in the morning.

"Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business." Ruby said.

You spit on the sink while continuing hearing their conversation.

"Excuse me?" Weiss said.

"Decorating!" Yang yelled out getting you to raise your eyebrow with question on your head.

"We still need to unpack." Blake said.

You finished cleaning your teeth so you started to turn on the water of the shower, While taking off your clothes but something was off, your next door neighbors are suddenly quiet getting you curious getting you to smirk.

"You know is I'm kinda curious why you all stood quiet for a moment." The sound of the girls crashing on top on another in the next door was heard. Gettting you to smile.

"Ow..." The girls said in union.

Ruby quickly went towards the wall with a big smile on face.

"Morning Y/N are you ready for our first day." Ruby said getting Weiss to pull her away from the wall.

"Excuse her Y/N please continue on your morning routine." Weiss said.

You laugh at there antics and got out of the shower and went towards your uniform. You've never worn one before but you start something new everyday.

A couples a minutes rolled by and you got your book bag and your school materials and started headed down the door.

As you exit your room you could hear the noise of the sort of decoration they're were making.

'I'll probably should let them be, they will catch up ' you continue walking down the hall and going towards your first class.

================================

It's already 9:30 and class already started and you were wondering where could your teammates be.

"MONSTER Deeeeemons" your attention was brought back by Port lessons  "Prowlers of the night yes, the creature grim have many names but i merely refer to them as pray ha-ha."

Smirking at port bad Joke the sound of the door busting wide open was heard making you look towards the door. All Team RWBY and another team you never seen before we're giving port a apologetic smiles.

"Ah Team RWBY amd JNPR glad you can make it with us, since it's the first day of school ill let it slide. Now if you take your seats by where Y/N ill gladly continue our lessons."

Port said getting them to go towards where you are seated and continue on his class. Blake sat on your Left while Weiss was in your right. Ruby was in the top left and Yang top right.