Chapter 10: Jaune Arc

It's been a couple weeks now since you attended and it was very normal during the school day, Ruby and Weiss patch things up and it was getting thing back to normal. you were apperently getting good  grades in your classes getting in couple A on your exams and You were relive by that Weiss and Ruby were somewhat pals.

You were now in Combat class with professor good witch  and the you and your fellow classmates we're watching a match between Jaune and Cardin.

Just by the looks of how the fight was going it wasn't pretty. Jaune was missing some of his attack and missread his opponent move but you did give a hand to him the kid didn't gave up that easy. You could see Cardin Smug face while he was enjoying the fight against Jaune.

"He ain't doing so good." Blake said while inspecting the fight.

"I'll say.." You said between your breath.

Your furiously leader came in front of you two making you gaze at her "Oh come on guys he's not that bad" Ruby protested at first until Jaune was sent flight across the Arena making you and the rest of Team RWBY to look at Jaune.

You look back at Ruby raising an eyebrow getting her to smile weakly and return to her previous post.

"This is the part where you lose" Cardin said getting Jaune to look at him.

"Over my dead-" a swift knee was strike between the stomach of Jaune getting him to Spit out saliva.

"Cardin thats Enough!" Goodwitch announce getting the fight to stop.

She come on towards the stage tapping her tablet and showing the status of the match in the giant screen above you.

"Student as you could see Mr Arc aura as now dropped into red. In a tournament styled duel this would indicate that jaune is no longer fit for battle and the official call the match." The teacher explains.

As Goodwitch was talking to Jaune you notice how your team were somewhat excited about something. 'Did i miss something?' You said in your thoughts getting good witch to look at her students.

"Remember Students the vytal festival s only a few month away. It won't be long before students from other kingdom start arriving in vale, so keep practicing."

"Ah now i see" You said while the school bell started to ring and the students were started to leave.

Before you left you've notice pyrrah had a frown while noticing Jaune was still on the ground with his head down in shame.

You scratch your head and went towards Jaune who apparently didn't notice you. Reaching out Jaune notice you trying to help him up.

"Um...Thanks." Jaune said while accepting the assistance from you.

"Hey jaune dont be down, cheer up you'll get better in no time." You said while smiling at him.

You heard laughter behind you two and noticing it was cardin and his group.

"Yeah right that loser doesn't have long if keeps this up." Cardin said with laughter escaping in mouth and dissapering between the doors.

You got a little annoyed by him but went back on focusing on Jaune "hey come on is Lunch time." You said patting his back and making him move towards the exit.

================================

"So there we were in the middle of the night..."

"It was day.."

You stare at Nora who was telling us about a battle she fought along side Ren. Paying no mind was Blake who was deep in her book while a smile creep in your face.