Chapter 16: Arrival

Chapter 16: Arrival                                                      

Written by: VinylScratch 7

The students of beacon were giving you odd looks while you entered the building and started mumbling to yourself, even Jaune who just got out of his room and was giving you an odd look also.

"Um Y/N are you okay?" Jaune asked but you didn't pay attention to him and kept walking and you kept mumbling to yourself. "Okay..catch you later?"

You arrived at your door and was about to enter your room and get some rest but something stop you, a familiar voice was heard and it came from Ruby room. You were wondering if everything okay cause as of the moment you could hear arguing in there.

You approach towards the Door and was about to knock "Well I'm not! They don't know the White Fang like I do!"

'Blake?' You thought as you kept hearing their conversation.

"Okay, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves, and fighting for freedom, I'm sure the three of you think that you're all ready to go out and apprehend these ne'er-do-wells!" Weiss said getting you to question one thing that she said.

"Since when they blow up a nightclub," You said in a worried tone.

You placed your ear in their door and kept hearing their conversation. 

"But let me once again be the voice of reason. We're students! We're not ready to handle this sort of situation!" Weiss said

"Well yeah, but..." Ruby voice was heard

" We're not ready!" Said

Blake was silent and was staring at her Team "And we may never be ready! Our enemies aren't just going to sit around and wait for graduation day. If you girls ain't going to help I know who can" Blake said.

"Wait who?" Ruby said

"Y/N he always been there for us and he never failed too.," Blake said.

"Yeah, i second that..he is part of our team but at the moment he's been little off lately" Yang said.

"Agreed, since he came back from Ozpin office he's been gloomy," Weiss said while taking a seat towards her bed.

"Blake, you talk to him right, is everything okay with him?" Ruby said with a worried tone.

"Well....he said that he found out that the person who took care of him is a Wanted Person in Remnant...That's all I know." Blake said.