Chapter 8: New Start

"Well this look cozy" Y/N while entering his new room.

While ozpin decided the team, he also decided that it was better that Y/N get his own Room. Because a guy in a four girls room ain't normal for a single guy.

As you walk inside you see your bed and other assets that you brought with you, turning your head towards the direction of your bed catching he sight of your new uniform.

"Hm...four years.." You aaid while looking outside and seeing the broken moon and got you in  thought. "Hope Raven is Alright."

You placed your weapon on the bed and decided to go out for a moment. The whole staying in a new area can be nerve recking. 

Feeling the air in your skin calmed you and saw the beautiful night sky.

"Well this feels nice" You said while taking a seat near a statue.

A sigh escape from your mouth while relaxing and feeling the cold wind of the night. The sound of footstep was heard behind you getting you to turn your head towards the direction of the sound.

"Oh um..hey" Yang said with a cheap smile.

You lightly laugh "You know if you were trying to sneak up on me, you need to be a little more quiter."

She smiles "Heh well I saw you going outside from our dorm and was wondering if everything okay."

Yang said taking a seat next you "Yeah I'm fine just...im kinda new in the whole moving to another location and wanted to relax and enjoy the night sky."

"You know I asked Blake about you, she only said that you were just an "ally" Yang said while air quoting Ally.

"Well I did just met her two days ago so I don't know much about her" You said

"But aren't you two...you know" she wiggles her eyebrow.

You put a Deadpan face towards her knowing what she meant. She held her hands knowing she probably should drop it.

"So...are you excited on being a Huntsman?" Yang ask.

"You could say that." You smiled.

"I bet your Parents are proud of you on making it on beacon huh" She said

You scratch your head and showed a weak smile "I..i don't have any parents "

Yang was shock on this and probably was placed on a bad position on trying make a new friend.

"oh I'm sorry I didn't meant-"

"Nah is fine you didn't know, I been a Orphan in my childhood, I used to live in a street and I was kinda survivng eversince." You explained to her.

"Oh..dont you have any other family?" Yang ask.

"Well....one night I met somebody who took me in. She was harsh at first but then she kinda soften up." You smile remembering the times living with Raven.

"Wait so did she trained you?"

You nodded and look at yang "Yep...i kinda got sick of being weak and I ask her personality to train me."

"Well thats awesome of her, where is she now?" Yang asked.

"Well I don't know really before I came here she suddenly was gone."

Yang nodded and look up towards the sky, you look at her and got curious on why she wanted to be a huntress.

"So what brought you to become a huntress?" You asked.

She smiles "I don't know, I want to travel and help people along my adventure you know." She said.

"I think I do..well lets do our best and achieve our goal." You said standing up and stretching.

She smiles and look at you for a moment and stood up and brought a fist bump in front of you. Noticing this you got slightly confused and look at her.

"Well you ain't going leave me hanging are you?" She said.

You shrug and fist bump her getting the blonde firecracker to smile widely

"This is a sign of our new rivalry" She said while.walking Away from you getting you more confused.

"Wait what?" You look at her waving goodbye.

"Night see you in the morning."

Smiling at her you knew this would be a interesting Year. You lightly smile and look at top of a tree.

"You know, you really need to work on your Stealth." You said getting Blake to appear in front of you.

She smirks "Well apparently now I know that you can notice me anywhere." She said while looking at Yang who disappear inside the dorms.

"Can you trust her?" She said.

"Yeah she alright" You said getting her to look at you.

"Well whatever you say. I'm going inside, you should rest to tomorrow is our first day." Blake said while walking towards her dorm.

"I'll will I just need to clear my head a bit and I'll go to bed." You said

Blake nodded and went to her dorm. Leaving you alone outside in the night.

"Well Y/N let's not waste any time" You sat on the floor and started to meditate revealing your aura that's is surrounding your body.

"Remember to always feel your aura and train your mind. You don't know what can come in future fights" Raven said while your younger self try to follow her instruction.

"How those this help on making me stronger." Your younger self said.

"Hm...Y/N have you figure out what your Semblance is?" Raven asked.

You drop you face looking towards the ground feeling a shame that you didn't know what was your semblance.

Raven flick your forehead receiving a spark of pain in the forehead getting Your teacher annoyed.

"Now don't be a baby..." She looks at her right towards the tree. "now I want you to punch that tree and break it." She said getting you confused.

She look at you irritated by the look you gave and flock you again "You heard what I said now go."

You quickly went in front of the tree and look at your teacher.

"Now I want you to find in yourself your power." She said

You look at the tree and tried what she instructed. You breath in and you tried your best on finding your semblance in yourself. Raven notice an electric flow coming in your body getting yourself suprise by it as well.

You quickly look towards the tree and was ready to punch the wooden plant.

"Y/N Wait!" It was too late you release a powerful punch getting the tree to break but also your arm.

It was swollen, and was bleeding. You drop in the ground feeling the electric pain that was surging in your arm.

Raven calmly look at you with you injury and then at the tree. "Get up where continue on training" she said while walking pass you.

You tried to get up from the ground but the pain was unbearable to handle but the face of Ravem was telling you to get up and follow her.

You open your eyes and decided you were done for the night. Before heading  towards the dorm you look up in the night sky and sighed. Sometime remembering your training was painful most of time. Heading to your dorm and towards your room you called a night.