Chapter 12: Fall part 2

Chapter 12: Fall Part 2

Written by: VinylScratch7

Its been three hours and you couldnt sleep for some odd reason, getting up from your bed you look out the window and see the crack moon. Its been weeks and you couldnt help that Jaune might be stress about something.

As you were going to retrieve towards the window, from a far you spotted somebody in the roof by the left side of the building, curious about this you grab your Jacket and walk out of your room and someone how you knew who it was on the roof.

=================================================================================

You opened arrived towards the entrance of the room and slightly opened the metal door, spotting Jaune standing and eyeing the moon like you were just a minute ago. Completly opening the door Jaune get spook and notice you standing behind him.

"Oh Y/N heh what you doing up so late" Jaune asked making you to walk towards him and stand next to him.

You look up towards the moon and shrug "Meh you know, couldnt sleep" You said getting Jaune to nod and continue on looking up towards the sky.

Neither of you exchanges word, only thing that the two of you did was looking towards the sky, you look towards Jaune and you notice some hint of sadness in his eyes. You smirk and got back looking towards the sky.

"Alright whats wrong." You ask getting Jaune to look at you.

"Oh..nothing really" Jaune Lied.

"Jaune i could tell that you have something in your mind, so spill it." You said crossing your arms and eyeing him.

He looks towards the ground and was in thought for a moment "Do..do you think im going be a good Hunter?"

Raising an eyebrow in confusion on his question "What you mean?"

"I Mean...Huh we've been at this school for almost two or four weeks now and i dont feel any progress on my training." Jaune said.

"Yeah so, Jaune your starting out nobody perfect"

"Easy for you to say!" Jaune shouts getting you shock by his outburst

"All my life i wanted to be like my father and his father before him..." Jaune looks towards the ground. "But all i did was cheat my way here"

"What you mean Jaune?" You said in confusion.

"I Cheated Y/N..i dont belong here. im no warrior like you or the others." Jaune said while feeling hurt inside.

"Jaune..dont say that come on...what if you cheated to get in this school, so what" You were about place your hand on Jaune Shoulder but he suddenly slaps it.

"No you dont understand....you dont understand that im weak...you dont understand that im a failure at everything....i cant even unlock my semblance or get cardin off my back..."

You were about to say something but Jaune stormed out the roof and dissapered towards the exit getting you worried about your friend..

"Jaune.."

==================================================================================

"Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so." Professor Goodwitch said.