Chapter 4: Beacon II

Written by: VinylScratch7

As of now, I am directly headed towards beacon academy, I was glad that I wasn't late or anything, actually it was a relief when Blake told that me i just came in early. Speaking of Blake, she was sitting right next to me for some reason.

I didn't make any conversation with her so I stay out her way since she's the type of girl that doesn't like to socialize. I've also notice that Ruby was with a relative of hers, maybe a friend, i don't know but for some odd reason, that blonde friend of hers remains me of someone so much.

"So..where you from?" I Heard Blake voice making me turn my head towards her.

"I'm sorry?" I Said.

"I said where you from?" She repeats.

"Oh I'm from Vacou," I said looking towards the window.

"Huh..but that doesn't explain why you don't know the terrorist group?" Blake crosses her arms while looking at the students who were having a conversation among themselves.

"Yeah its a long story, the short version is that I stay at my mentors' place, she trained me since i was little. She always tells me if i ever leave the place without her knowing she was going to punish me." I said while remembering those days.

"Huh...seems like a very caring mentor..." Blake said.

"Well, i guess."

The two of us were silent for a moment and some of the students were paying attention towards a hologram of Goodwitch, she was explaining something but somehow i wasn't even paying attention at the moment. I look again outside and see the structure of Beacon Academy.

I was getting excited on starting my new life, I smirk towards myself and knew I need to work hard if i want to start from somewhere. As I turn there was a blonde guy who was getting airsick, I was afraid that he was going to puke on me but he quickly ran past the students and puke a little bit on the floor leaving a chunk on ruby friend boot, who was now trying to get rid off.

So minutes past by and the bullheads were landing, opening the slides doors towards beacon. The blonde who was puking went out first and let it all out on the trash can. I slowly walk past him and ignored him, Right now i need to know where i need to be.

"Hey!" I Heard blake voice behind me and she was catching up towards me.

"Blake what's up?" I said while continued walking while she was walking alongside.

"I was wondering if want to be my ally?" She said.

"Ally?" I question.

"Yeah, since we both going be here for three years and we went on the wrong foot why not team up and see if we can be in the same team," Blake said

"Why me tho, there must be more students here who are better than me," I said while looking around on where to go.

"True but I see you different, some people might try and get to know me, some try to flirt but you I don't know, you didn't do any those things. So what you say?" Blake waited for my answer.

I Stood there for a moment and nodded my head, agreeing on being her ally like she presumes. As she was about to raise her hand to seal the partnership, the sound of an Explosion and a sound of Dust rolling towards us interrupted us. the dust canaster touched Blake boot getting both of us to look on the ground and look towards the source.

"Great....a Schnee" I look towards blake and notice she didn't like this.

Raven told me the Schnee company,all i know is that they have a  headquartered in the Kingdom of Atlas and collaborates with the military under General James Ironwood on weapons such as the Atlesian Paladin-290. The company also has operations in Vacuo, which may have contributed to the environmental deterioration of that Kingdom. She also told me that the old man who runs the company has Sons and Daughters, never knew I would see one of them here. I place my hands in my pocket and see this event that was happening in front of us.

I notice it was rubywho was in a pinch and I just Met ruby yesterday, right now i don't want to get in trouble with a  "I said i'm sorry Princess.." Ruby said.

"It's heiress, actually." Ruby and The Schnee girl turn towards towards Blake and me who were standing beside them.

"Y/N you made it!" I waved at Ruby who put on a smile when she notices me arriving at the scene.

"Finally! Some recognition!" The Schnee said.

"The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners," Blake said, noticing the heiress apparently she didn't like her tone.

"Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh!" The Schnee girl marches off with her cases.

While blake started to walk away but before she does, her head turns towards me and apparently  she was waiting for me, i whisper to ruby that ill catch her later and made my way to Blake. We walk towards the location we needed to go seeming Blake knew where we need to go.

"That happen," I said while looking towards where the Schnee girl went

"Yeah," Blake said with a serious tone.

"Guess you don't like the Schnee," I ask.

"..." She was silent for a moment and i took that as a queue to stay silent and continue walking towards our destination.

While we were walking i accidentally bump into someone making both of us stumble on our footstep. I Quickly turn towards the student i bump into and was ready to apologize but my word was frozen when i notice the same blonde friend of ruby who was now infront of me.

"I'm sorry dude i should of watch where i was going hehe" She smiles.

"...." I Was speechless at the moment cause the way she look was so much like a version of

"Hey, dude you okay, cat got your tongue?" She waves her hand towards my face, getting me to snap out my trance.

"Oh um sorry..i apologize." I quickly said.

"Its fine handsome," She said while showing a full wide smile on her face.

"HEY YANG COME ON!" her friend was calling towards her."

"COMING!" She turns towards me "Well Hotshot, ill catch you later" She dashes towards her group of friend and disappeared from my view.

Blake notice i was still in trance and she snap her fingers getting me back to oum. I looked at her "Oh sorry."

"You okay?" Blake Ask.

"Yeah..yeah...um that girl..." I look towards where the blonde girl went with her friends.

"You know her?" Blake Ask.

"No....no but she looks so much like my mentor....." I said.

"Well....maybe is just a Coincidence," Blake said while walking towards our destination.

"Yeah....maybe..." I Followed her behind while that blonde girl was still on my head, why she looks so much like Raven, maybe Blake right maybe is just a Coincidence.