Chapter 14: A New Semester

Chapter 14: New Semester
Written by: VinylScratch7

Weeks as past and you recoverd pretty well, during your absents towards your classes, Ruby, Blake,Weiss and Yang have taken turns to bring you homework or notes from the previous professors work. Thanks for them your not behind on any subjects. The Doctor did their daily check up on you and told you specific instruction to be more careful.

So at the moment nothing crazy had happen and it has been pretty peaceful, now you were in the cafeteria enjoying your lunch with the company of your friends, Nora was telling one her crazy stories while the rest was paying attention to it, execept you and Blake.

Noticing something, Blake was doodling on her notebook and was in thought on something. You tap her shoulder getting her to snap out of it, getting her spook for a moment and quickly looking at you, you showed a smile at her getting her to smile back and calmed down for a moment.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

Blake nodded and went back towards her notebook, getting you to nod and leave her alone and going back to your food and hearing your friends conversation on one another. Yang notice Blake was paying attention so she peek on what she was doing.

" Whatcha doing?" Yang asked.

"Nothing." Blake closes her book. "Just going over notes from last semester."

"Lame.." Yang said while now looking at you. "What about you Y/N?"

You look at her and then back at your food "Um..im e-"

"Lame" Yang quickly said while looking towards the other getting you confuse alittle.

Nora giggles as she tosses grapes at Yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up. Ruby, giving an enormous heave, slams a binder onto the table, catching everyone off guard, while you squinted your eyes and read the cover.

On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

"Oh dear oum.." You said looking at Ruby while she shows a smiles towards you and looking at her friends.

"Sisters... friends... Weiss." Ruby said

"Hey!" Weiss said while you quickly notice something on the binder and then looking at Weiss.

You slowly leaning towards her ear "Hey Weiss i think thats your binder.." You said while your eyes wasnt off it and ruby was continuing rant about something.

Weiss notice this also and quickly look at her Leader. " Did you steal my binder?"

"Yeah marking it all red to hide Weiss name wasnt very......smart Rubes" You said looking at your leader.

"I am not a crook." She said while making peace signs and smiling innocently.

"What are you talking about?" Blake said.

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! " She points her finger towards Blake.

"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Nora throws a apple towards yang getting yang an annoying look.