Chapter 26: Journey VI

Written By: VinylScratch7

His cold stares was lock on his monitors looking at his prey while notcing the bugs that are around it. He taps on his chair echoing the sound that made around room. The Door opens and came a Henchmen bowing on his knees, while he peeks around his shoulder and lock his eyes on his henchmen.

"You better have good news" He says as he eyes goes back to his screen.

"Yes your sire, our unit have secure the uniforms of the atlis military men and now awaits for the package to get there." He said getting his boss to smile.

"Good good, get everything ready for the broadcast, we are going to show everyone in the world that a new God as appeared." He said while staring at Lily "Soon will be together my child"

"Um..sir..theres also an update about the huntsmen that are with her." He said getting his boss to raise his eyebrow and look towards him.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Well it appears that the Kid with the mask as some type of semblance that makes him stronger and faster and.." The Henchmen pause.

"Well speak up."

"We gather intel that the one in the mask is known as Y/N and he's a former student of Raven Branwen." This got the boss interested.

"Interesting..." He looks towards the others "What about the other six Huntsmen.

"Well First we got Jaune Arc looks about a normal guy. Next Is Cardin Winchester his father is in debt with some local gangsters."

"What about this two?" he points at the blind student who wears orange zipper vest with black lining and a high collar, a pair of black jeans, and brown, laced shoes.

"His name is fox my lord, parents would treat him as though he were weak and helpless due to his blindness, which he resented. Oddly, the death of his family wasn't what affected Fox the most. It was that their deaths were meaningless and impersonal. After having grieved, a young Fox decided he'd protect people who couldn't protect themselves and that his death would have a purpose." He smiled.

"Good he has a weak point now what about the muscle?"

"His name is Yatsuhashi Daichi, apperently sire he does not like to use his semblance."

"Oh do tell" He looks at him

"Well he had a Traumatizing childhood incident resulting him to not using it, there no information about it."

"and the faunus and fashionista"

"Well first is Velvet Scarlatin. very shy and quiet and tends to keep to herself, either by choice or because she is isolated by others for being a Faunus. Even when being picked on by others, she tends to act very reservedly and refuses to fight back. She could even be described as timid. However, when around her team, Velvet displays much more sassiness in comparison to her usual shyness around others."

"Then theres their leader Coco Adel, she very self-assurance and expressed in the very way she struts through the battlefield. Her experience with Grimm has been consistent enough that their appearance no longer fazes her. Coco is confident enough in her team that she holds Velvet back from combat when she tries to unleash her weapon."

"Interesting...apperently miss Coco has a Hatred towards to Mister Cardin." He smiles "Call them in.. i need them to pick"

He bows "Of course my lord"

He picks his scroll and calls his best henchmen inside his chambers. The Door opens revealing Four Ex-huntsmen and their eyes were lock on the screen looking at their new targets. Their boss was looking at them, knowing they're interesting in them.

"Choose and i will set up a field for you to fight against them." He said

First was Mercer and Leonia. They're brother and Sister and in the age of 13 they killed their parents and couldnt stop killing, the addiction of killing made them the most Dangerous Sibling in all Vale. Their Semblance Is Nightmare. Resulting in their target to to go in their depest nightmare and resulting in murdering in them inside their own head, resulting to never wake up. They Look at Yatsuhashi and smiled.

"We want the big one, we would like to break him" Leonia said licking her lips while her brother smirks and licks his two daggers.

Second was Mimic his semblance was to mimic voices and apperences of anyone that he sees. Picture, video and breaking the poor Guy/girl about their past. One touch of their skin and he will have their past like a video player.

"Give me Fox, he might be a suitable opponent" He said.

Third is Blur semblance, Fog and silence. He uses his skills to hide in his thick fog and kill his target silently before even knowing there were slice or stab. He's also a skilled in CQC. His eyes were staring at your picture, but a he stop when he felt death staring at him, he slowly looks towards the boss and his murdering eyes were staring at him. Knowing he wouldnt like it if he pick you to be his opponent.

"Ill pick Those three" He points Cardin, Coco and Velvet.

"Good choice and i will gladly take on this Y/N." He smiles looking at you.

"But sir what about Arc?" Finally the analyst known as Bloodline.

He semblance is making his own blood into a weapon, he is very known of the greastest assissin in all across the Vacuo.

"You take him, is been awhile since you killed since you become my second in hand."

"If you insist Sire" He said bowing.

"Now let the games begin. get the girl and lead them towards this location." The Master said getting all them to bow and dissapearing in thin air.

"This will be Fun"

==================================================================================

You stop looking behind you feeling something that aint right, Coco notice you stoping

"Is everthing okay Y/N?" She asked.

"Yeah is just i felt something is about to happen" You said looking around.

"Nothing going to happen. Like Ozpin said, in and Out a simple mission and beside..the quicker we finish the quicker i can stop seeing cardin face." She said in a venom tone while she continues walking.

You lightly laugh but you couldnt shake off the feeling and continue walking down the road, the clouds were covering the sky and is about to start raining soon. In a distants a figure was staring at Y/N.

"Why are you here.." The mysterious figure said before dissapearing getting you to look at where the figure was.

"Y/N come on or you will be left behind!" Jaune screams.

"Coming!"

You ran towards you team and know that your destination is closing in.