here to pick up pp - peter parker

prompt: you haven't seen your boyfriend for a week and you couldn't wait any longer, so you pay a visit to his school.

prompt:  you haven't seen your boyfriend for a week and you couldn't wait any longer, so you pay a visit to his school

you walk into the school's office and tilt your sunglasses down.

"i'm here on behalf of tony stark, he sent me to come pick up on of his, um," you clear your throat and swallow your spit "intern. his name is peter parker, my father needs him immediately." you put your sunglasses on your head and cross your arms.

she starts quickly typing on her computer, looking between you and the screen anxiously. "hm, he seems to be in gym right now, i can call the teacher right now-"

"that won't be needed, thank you." you turn and quickly walk to the gym, following the signs as you walk.

the smell of sweat fills your nose when you open the doors to the gym and multiple switch their gaze to you. peter finishes his sit ups when he sees ned staring behind him.

"what is it...." he trails off when he sees his girlfriend walking over to the teacher wearing ripped jeans and on of his shirts.

you had his shirt tucked into your jeans, showing your figure to the world.

"i need to take peter from class, mr. stark has asked to see him immediately." she nods and turns to peter.

"you can grab your things and follow ms. stark" peter scrambles to his feet and says bye to ned.

once he reaches you, he intertwines your fingers and walks to the boys locker room.

"babe," he turns to you before letting go of your hand. "tony doesn't actually need me, does he?" you smile and shake your head.

"nope, but i missed you. hurry and go get changed so we can leave." you give him a quick peck before pushing him into the locker room.

you pull out your phone while waiting for peter and text back some of your friends.

"y/n stark," you look up to see a boy. you remember seeing him in the gym. "i'm flash," he sticks his hand out and you shake your head.

peter told you so much about this flash character and from what you could tell, he fit peter's description.

"don't even try and flatter me, flash. i know exactly who you are-" peter steps out of the locker room and immediately sees flash.

"let's go, pete." you grab his hand and stomp away.

when you guys reach your car, peter opens the door for you. he hurries to hop into the other side and reaches back to out his things in the back seat.

peter turns back to you and puts his hand on the side of your neck. he pulls you into a sweet, passionate kiss. you reach up and tangle your fingers into his hair, earning a small groan from peter. he decides that he wants you closer so he wraps his hands around your waist and brings you to sit on his lap. you laugh into his mouth and slightly pull away.

"not seeing you for a whole week killed me, y/n." he pouts and kisses your cheek.

"tell that to my dad, he thinks that just because i already have a phd that i should come with him every where to make important decisions." you grab his hair and push his head back, giving you access to his neck. "as if i listened half the time." you mumble against his neck.

you leave wet kisses all over his neck as he tightly grips your thighs and hips.

"god, i love you," you pull away and flash him your beautiful smile. "so, so much." he reaches up and strokes your hair.

"i love you more," you wrap your hands around his shoulders and pull him into a hug.

"i had to contain myself from jumping up and kissing and hugging you in there." he mummers in your ear, referring to gym class.

"me too, trust me."he picks you up and puts you back into the drivers side.

"let's get home so i can properly hug you." he smiles and you silently agree.