ride - thor (smut)

prompt: thor finally lets you ride him👀👁

thor sat on your couch shirtless, legs spread and his forearm draped over his thigh

thor sat on your couch shirtless, legs spread and his forearm draped over his thigh. he looked effortlessly good, as always.

you had just woken up from a long nap and wondered where your boyfriend had gone as he was next to you when fell asleep. heading into the living room, you see him watching his favorite show with a poptart in his hand.

"thor," you say as you move to straddle his waist.

he hums in response and places his large hands on your thighs and ass, setting the poptart aside. he fondles with your skin as he leans down to your neck, placing soft kisses wherever he could.

"you're finally awake." he mumbles against your warm skin.

"yes, baby." you answer short as you were focused on his lips and the electric tingle he left all over your body.

the more he kissed you, the more hungry you felt. thor was absolutely irresistible to you and he knew the effect he had on you. it was the same thing with you; kissing between his shoulder blades, sticking your hands up his shirt and rubbing his abs, touching him in general drove thor crazy and you didn't even know it.

thor pulls you closer and leans his head against the back of the couch, looking at the noticeable red and purple marks he left. his eyes trail up your body to your damp lips, bottom one tugged between your teeth, eyes lightly shut, savoring the feeling of the electricity that was slowly dimming from your neck and collar bone. thor bit his lip to suppress the groan aching to release from his throat. you looked so good on top of him with his marks and eyes closed; it was major turn on for him.

you open your eyes and lean down to the sides of his lips, kissing each side despite him moving his head so they would land on his lips instead. between you pressed up against him like this and the teasing, he was already hard as a rock and he knew you could feel him.

"i want you." you whisper next to his ear, kissing under his ear lobe.

"you can have me." he whispers back, allowing you to take control for a bit.

thor was usually the dominant one, very protective and rough with you in bed. he loved to remind you were his, but thor knew you were very stubborn and didn't like to submit to him unless you really needed him, so tonight he was finally going to let you do what you wanted.

ride him.

you smirk and pull away. standing up, you hook your finger in the waist band of his boxers and pull them down. he lifts his hips up to help you out.

his cock slaps against his abdomen and you can see the teasing clearly worked, although you didn't do much. the head was pink and sensitive, pre cum leaking from his tip, and clearly painfully hard.

you knew this couldn't just be from what you did seconds ago, you didn't even kiss him.

"have you been thinking of me?" you ask as you slowly get on your knees between his muscular legs.