after care - thor

prompt: caring for you was thor's top priority, so he doesn't mess around when it comes to cleaning you up after a long night.

thor panted heavily as he pulled out and crashed onto the bed next to you

thor panted heavily as he pulled out and crashed onto the bed next to you. he looks over at you and smiles widely.

"y/n," he says, catching his breath rather quickly. "that was amazing, you did so good." he praises, leaning over and kissing you sweetly. 

thor stands up and goes to the bathroom, grabbing clean boxers on his way in. he plugs the tub and turns on hot water, the steam fogging up the mirrors already. he strides over to the closet and looks at you, seeing your legs twitch from the 8 rounds you just had. he was impressed, nonetheless.

thor had been gone for a month, protecting the nine realms and he so desperately needed you for each and every second he was gone. when he came back, he wasted no time showing you how much he missed you, resulting in eight rounds.

he admired your naked beauty seeing as you were half asleep. he knows what you wear to bed, so he grabs clean panties and one of his shirts. he places the neatly folded clothes on the bathroom counter and grabs you favorite body wash. he squeezes a good amount into the tub, making a mental note to grab you some more. last time thor did this, you ignored him for a full day. for him, that was complete hell, even worse.

"darling," his soft voice made your eyes open slightly, watching him walk over to you. "bath time." he smiles.

after being together for 10 months, he knew what you liked after seggs (sorry, i cannot be serious for two seconds) and he knew that you love when he's gentle with you, no matter the circumstance. he knew that being called baby was your weakness because he sounded so gentle and needy. and of course he knew you love when he's needy, but he knew when you weren't in the mood for it.

he picks you up bridal style and brings you into the bathroom. he slowly puts you in the bath, taking his boxers off so he could get in behind you. he grabs your wash cloth and puts your body wash on it. he gently rubs the cloth over your body as you melt into his arms.

"after this can we go to bed?" you ask, your voice quiet.

"mhm, of course we can." he whispers into your ear, smiling and peppering kisses onto your warm cheeks.

you feel butterflies erupt in your stomach and your cheeks heat up more than they already were. after all these months, all the moments you've had, he still makes you feel flustered. he doesn't seem to notice which makes you grin graciously. he always teases you when you get flustered which only causes your cheeks to burn up more.

"i love you." you say as you look up at him and he kisses you passionately.

he pulls away and whispers against your lips, "i love you so much more."

thor finishes up washing and rinsing you off. he dries himself off and helps you as you grip onto the bathroom counter for dear life. your legs still felt like jello, even after thirty minutes of resting.

he slips panties on you before lifting you onto the counter. he puts his shirt over your naked body and grabs your chin, kissing you.

you melt into the kiss as he grabs the back of your neck, deepening the kiss. you reach up and run your hands through his short hair. you lower your hand to his chest and feel him. you ball your hand into a fist and slowly push him away for air.

"let's get you to bed." he playful picks you up, peppering your neck with kisses as he walks.

thor sets you down on the loveseat and starts to change the sheets. after a quick trip to your washing machine and grabbing the second pair of sheets, he neatly tucks the sides in. he absolutely hated putting sheets on, just like every same person, but thor knew he had to change them.

"be right back." he says before walking into the kitchen.

he grabs a metal water bottle and puts ice in it. he pours water into it and shakes it around on habit. he walks back into the room and sees you already laying down, waiting patiently for him to come back.

"i got you some water." he grins before taking a big gulp of it.

he jumps onto the bed and hands it to you. you laugh and drink from the bottle while watching him get comfortable. once done, you set the bottle on your night stand and scoot over to thor. he warps his arms securely around you, spooning you from behind. he kisses your head before signing and relaxing into the sheets.

"tonight was fun, we should do it again tomorrow." he says cheekily, a small smirk growing on his face.

"i don't think i'll be able to walk for the next couple days, let alone have you destroy me like that again." you lean further into him until you couldn't get any closer.

"i'm sorry, baby. it's just once i get a taste of you, i can't get enough." you grab his hand and kiss it, trying to reassure him as he sounded truly upset.

"thor, it's okay. i pretty sure i enjoyed it more than you did." you hear him lightly chuckle next to your ear.

"doubtful," he disagrees and closes his eyes.

"i love your voice, thor. have i ever told you that?" you ask and he hums a small yes. "just wanted to make sure you knew." he leans next to your ear, his lips grazing it.

"i know you love it when i do this." he says, referring to him huskily talking into your ear. "now, go to bed, love. i know you're tired." he leans back down and tightens his arms around you.

"good-night." you say before shutting your eyes and falling into a deep sleep.