asgard sex - thor (smut)

prompt: thor finally came back from his mission and you two waste no time getting to sexc time.

sorry for all the thor imagines, he's just so underrated

sorry for all the thor imagines, he's just so underrated. also sorry how bad this is, i wrote it at like 3 am, high on energy drinks.

not edited

it was torture. thor being away on missions was absolute torture. you missed him so much and you were constantly worried for him even though he always turns out to be okay. you knew he could handle his own, but it didn't ease your nerves. anything could happen.

you were currently in asgard, waiting for thor in his secret home. you see, thor used to have a lot of spare time and being stuck in a gold castle with servants and guards all over they place didn't give him the privacy he wanted. when he turned 1468, he decided to build a secret home far away from the city. he loved it out there. there was no noise, he had all the privacy he wanted, and it was beautiful. when he met you, he was more than happy to sneak you into asgard and bring you to his home.

so there you were, sitting on the porch, with his clothes on, and staring at the stars. you missed him, but you always craved it him. you clench your thighs together just thinking about all the times you shared. gosh, you wanted him. you wanted him to come home and pin you to the bed.

you sighed, releasing the tightness of your thighs and stood up. you walk into the kitchen and grab some water, gulping it down.

"y/n!" you hear his deep voice say.

you eyes light up in excitement and you turn around, smiling when you see him.

"thor, oh my gosh." you say as you run up to him, crushing him into a hug. "are you okay?" you ask making sure you don't squeeze him if he's hurt.

"i am now." he whispers into your hair.

he picks you up and you wrap your legs around his torso. you lean down to his lips, seeing as he lifted you higher than his height, and connected your lips.

the kiss started off sweet and full of passion, but it slowly turned into rough, heated make out. he grips your thigh tightly, leaving his mark. he loved to mark your body, even if nobody would ever see them, he still loved them. it was a constant reminder you were his and nobody else's.

thor brings you to the bed and sets you down gently. no matter how rough he was, he always found a way to be gentle. it was just the kind of person he was.

"missed me?" he asks against your neck, kissing and sucking on that certain spot.

"mhm." you hum, unable to form words.

you let out a breathy moan as he reaches under your shirt and rub against your nipple. he swiped his finger over it a couple times before it turns into a hard bud. he pulls away and smirks, his hand slowly trailing down your stomach and onto the hem of your pants. he pulls down your pants and underwear at the same time, careful not to rip them this time and lowers himself down your body. he looks up, staring at you, as he kisses up your thighs.