caught in 4k - 40's bucky (bit of smut)

prompt: steve catches you and bucky.

not edited

not edited

the sun shining onto you causes you to wake up and cover your eyes. you cuddled into the chest that belonged to steve's best friend and smile.

"good morning," he says and you blush, remembering the events of last night.

flashback ;)

"is that me right there?" he asks as he presses the bulge on your stomach. "can you feel me that deep?" he asks into your ear.

you moan in response, struggling to keep your eyes open at his slow, yet deep thrusts. your back arches slightly as he speeds up. he made sure to remain eye contact with you as he intertwines your fingers next to your head.

"i like this, fucking you nice and slow." his head drops to your shoulder as he moans in your ear. "my cock is just tearing you apart, huh?" he taunts, his fingers finding your clit and rubbing slow, hard circles. "does this feel good, doll?" he kisses your neck and smirks when he hears you gasp. that's when he knew he hit that certain spot inside you.

"james," you moan loudly, grabbing his hair and pulling his face up. "kiss me." you whisper.

flashback ended

"morning," he leans down and kisses you sweetly.

"how are you feeling?" he asks while brushing a strand of your hair away from your face. he immediately noticed the after-sex-glow and grins like a schoolboy.

"amazing." you whisper against his lips. "i love you." you connect your lips and smirk against him when you feel his hands massaging your boobs.

"i love you more," he pauses and smirks. "i feel like we need to go over last night because i'm having slight memory issues." he says as he gets on top of you and kisses down your next to your bare chest.

he kisses down your stomach and onto your already soaked core.

"i barely touched you, darling." you can hear the smirk in his voice as he licks a stripe up your cunt and onto your sensitive clit.

you grab his hand and bring your other to his hair. your head relaxes against the pillow as he eats you out.

"buck, just like that." you moan, squeezing his hair in your balled fists.

"y/n?" steve knocks at the door.

you quickly grab the blanket and throw it over yourself as he opens the door. bucky covers himself as he stands up from the bed.

"what. the. fuck." steve stares at you and bucky, you clearly naked underneath the covers. "bucky, living room." he orders as he leaves.

bucky grabs his underwear and pulls it on before kissing you sweetly.

"i'm so sorry, doll. i'll be right back." he apologizes before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

bucky sits down next to steve on the couch and waits for steve to start lecturing him.

"bucky, don't play with my sisters heart! she loves you more than she loves herself, which isn't healthy, but that's not the point! you break my sisters heart, we're done." steve warns.

he wasn't happy that bucky was just casually sleeping with you, especially considering your feelings.

"i'm not playing with her heart, steve-"

"really? because last time i checked you sleep with women, then you leave them. i'm not going to allow this, buck! the one person-"

"i love her, okay? i'm completely in love with your sister and there's nothing i can do to stop it. i've tried sleeping with other women, dating other women, hell, i even tried to break off her and i's friendship, but i can't! when i'm away from her i don't feel like me and when i'm with her i can't focus on anything but her. i'd choose to hear her ramble on all day about some boy she loves who isn't me over listening to music any day." bucky stands up and smiles at steve. "your sister is the only girl i've ever met that makes me feel the way i do and i don't want to loose her, so trust me when i say i'll never break her heart. she's all i ever wanted."

steve looks at him completely speechless and nods.

"okay, i'll leave. i'm going to your apartment and you two can- do stuff." he gags at the thought of them having sex. "i believe you, bucky." steve says before leaving.

"what just happened?" bucky whispers to himself as he walks back into your room.

as he enters, he sees you crying and rushes over.

"what's wrong?" he asks as he wipes away the fallen tears.

"you mean it? all of it?" you ask with a small grin despite your tears.

"of course i mean all of it." bucky leans down and kisses your cheek. "i don't think you understand how crazy i am for you. you drive me insane, y/n." he lays down next to you and pulls you into his side.

"i have an idea how it feels, buck because i feel the same." bucky quickly looks down at you and smiles.

"i'm glad the feelings mutual because i wasn't planning on ever letting you go." he smiles as he plants a quick kiss on your lips.