assistant- tony

prompt: tony's one-night-stand had some things to say to you, so you report it to tony. turns out things go completely wrong, but in the best way.

you walk into tony's mansion with everything you needed handle for today stacked in your hands

you walk into tony's mansion with everything you needed handle for today stacked in your hands. you set your things down on the nearest table and turn around to see tony buttoning his shirt while walking down the stairs. you hoped one day we would trip and fall on his face despite your love for him.

"y/n," he says reaching the bottom step and staring at you. "some reporter is up there, take care of her, would you?" he asks with a sweet smile, not trying to sound annoyed that the random blonde hasn't left yet.

"got it," you walk up to him and give him a portfolio. "we need new janitorial staff. do me a favor and check these over for me sometime today?" you pat his forearm before grabbing your phone and calling happy.

"of course i will, won't let you down!" tony exclaims, looking over his shoulder at you before leaving.

you sit down on the couch and finally, happy answers.

"what do you need, y/n? i'm stuck in traffic and this stupid- ARE YOU SERIOUS? GET OUT OF MY GOD DAMN LANE, YOU CAN'T FIT, ASSHOLE!" he screams at another driver. you immediately remove the phone from your ear and silently laugh at happy. "sorry, y/n, you were saying?" he asks politely.

"i just need you here to pick up one of tony's conquests. i don't think she's up yet," you look behind you and see no sign of the women. "take your time, though. you're clearly... in a situation." you say and he nods even though you can't see him.

"okay, will do. i'd say it'll be at least thirty minutes, see you in a bit."

"thank you, happy. bye, bye." you say before hanging up the phone.

you pick up your things and head downstairs. tony usually leaves a mess from the day before, so whenever you get the chance, you come down to clean up after him. god knows what he'd do without you.

after picking up after tony and making breakfast, you sat in on of his cars, talking to people who wanted to speak to tony.

"i'm sorry, but mr. stark is busy right now, please be patient-" you start, but get cut off.

"i just need two minutes, that's it." the man has been insisting for ten minutes now and you were getting fairly annoyed.

"that's enough, good-bye, sir." you say politely before hanging up the phone.

you suddenly hear rustling upstairs and a women calling tony's name. you took your things off your lap and headed upstairs to see a blonde.

"hi, miss," you start, the women swinging her head around. "there's a car waiting outside for you-"

"who are you, exactly?" she asks in a harsh tone.

"i'm tony's assistant, y/n, you are?" you try your best not to lash out at her sudden rudeness.

"i'm christine everhart, where is tony?" you internally groan. if you had a dollar for every time you've been has asked that, you'd be richer than tony.

"he's off doing work. i can gather your things and put them in the car if you'd like." you offered, wanting to be done with this conversation.

"that's fine, i have everything i need. i hope you and tony have a great god damn day!" she yells, stomping away.

you try to hold in your laugh, but it accidentally slips out and christine comes to a halt.

"did you just laugh at me?" she asks, turning around.

"in fact, i did. what did you exactly expect from tony stark? that he'd bring you breakfast in bed with kisses on the forehead?" you cross your arms with a smirk. "you're not the only one who thought they could change his ways." you say teasingly and she lets out a laugh.

"and that's why you're the assistant and i'm-"

"the one who's getting kicked out of tony's house because she can't handle the fact that he only wanted one night with you..." you walk towards her and point to the door. "now get out before i call security and have you escorted to the road." you threaten, glaring at her. you were definitely going to have to talk to tony after this.

you lightly push her when she doesn't move and look at the door. you step back and watch her do the walk of shame and slam happy's car door. you immediately knew happy wasn't going to let that slide and put her in her place right away considering he was already in a bad mood.

-

you left tony's house after the whole fiasco and went to the stark hq. you sat in your office all day, doing things that needed to be done along with a couple breaks here and there. you heard tony's familiar voice around three pm and his office doors shut.

after finishing everything around seven, you headed into tony's office to speak to him about this morning.

"tony," you announce yourself and he looks up and smiles.

"there's my favorite-"

"shut up before i smack you." you point at him. "if you ever leave me to handle the girls you hookup up with, i'm quitting on the spot, that was the last straw. the christine lady tried giving me a hard time for you not being there when she woke up!" you sit down on one of his seats and huff. "you either need to start choosing better women-"

"y/n, i'm sorry about that, but i'm done." you look at him, slightly tilting your head to the side.

"what do you mean?"

"i'm done with the women because i think i finally found the one." tony says, smiling at you.

your heart breaks considering you loved him, but you give him a fake smile. you clear your throat before speaking. "who might that be?" you ask, trying to keep your sentences short so your voice doesn't crack.

tony gets up out of his chair and walks around the table to stand in front of you. he grabs your chin and pulls you up.

"she shall remain anonymous, but i've loved her for the longest time. i never knew how to express my feelings for her, until one of my friends told me to grow a pair and go get her before i loose her. that's what i plan on doing." his face was so close to yours and you didn't know what to do.

"when are you going to make a move?" you ask impatiently.

"as soon as she gives me the green light." you smile and he knows you're okay with him kissing you.

he places his lips on yours and you wrap your hands around his neck. he tangles his hand into your hair and grabs your head, deepening the kiss. your lips move in sync and you lightly pull at his hair. he smirks and moves his lips to attack your neck. he leaves wet kisses along you as you tilt your head, trying to give him as much room as you could. you moan when he finds your sweet spot and he gently sucks on it, leaving a purple hickey.

you lightly push him away and look into his brown eyes.

"i love you too, tony and i always have." he wraps his arms around you and chuckles in your ear.

"i knew it!" you circle your arms around his neck and smile.

you were finally with the man of your dreams.