he gets angry sometimes - bruce

prompt: you liked bruce, a lot, but you didn't know if he felt the same so you flirt with someone else to see his reaction.

bruce watches you flirt with steve, touching his arm and winking at him

bruce watches you flirt with steve, touching his arm and winking at him. although you weren't dating, he still was jealous. he wanted you to himself.

"y/n," steve says, glancing at bruce. "it's working." he smirks and you grin widely.

"it's definitely working, i couldn't ignore his thoughts even if i wanted too." wanda says from next to steve.

"wouldn't want him to get too mad." you say smugly to them before walking over to bruce.

he looks you up and down as you walk over, noticing the smug smirk on your face.

"hey, bruce." you greet as you sit down at the bar. the music plays quietly in the background while you decide what drink you wanted. "just get me a water, i don't feel like dealing with a hangover." the truth was you wanted to confess to bruce how you felt now knowing that the feeling was mutual.

"mhm." he hums in response.

he hands you the glass and you take a sip while remaining eye contact with him.

bruce was still beyond jealous how every guy you talked to wanted you. he could see them undressing you with their eyes; it made him so mad. just thinking about it almost makes him go code green.

you notice the green appearing in his dark eyes and you almost choke on your water.

"bruce." you hurry around the corner and grab his cheek. "what's wrong?" you didn't think this could be about you flirting with steve; it just couldn't be.

he instantly calmed down at your touch and relaxed, holding the counter for support.

"nothing, really." he says shyly.

you take a deep breath before grabbing his hands. he turns towards you with a puzzled expression and allows you to intertwined your fingers with his.

"i've been wanting to tell you this for awhile now, so i'm just going to say it. i like you. more than a friend." you blush from embarrassment but he blushes even harder.

"r-really?" you nod, hoping he tells you it's mutual. "well, i have some good news. i like you too, more than a friend." he smiles and you throw your arms around him.

he chuckles and wraps his arms around you.

"sorry," you apologize. "i'm a hugger," you pause and lightly laugh. "you already knew that." you pull away and smile widely at him.

"would you like to go on a date tomorrow night?" he asks nervously despise the conversation you just had.

"no, bruce, why would i ever go on a date with you after i just confessed my feelings towards you?" you say sarcastically before nodding. "i'd love to." you notice his eyes glance down to your lips and you lick them.

"uh- i'll text you the details later, i have a job to do." he sees people start to get impatient, waiting for bruce to take their order and you shrug.

"we're avengers, the people who risk their lives everyday for everyone here, they can wait." you say rather loudly before connecting your lips with his.

he grins and you felt it, making you blush.