childish - tony

prompt: no matter how old tony is, he will always be an eight year old at heart.

tony walks into the kitchen to see you sitting down at the island, eating your cereal while watching your show

tony walks into the kitchen to see you sitting down at the island, eating your cereal while watching your show. he notices the earbuds in your ear and wickedly smirks. he slowly creeps up behind you while you were taking a bite of your cereal, putting his hands on your shoulders while screaming into your ear boo.

you grab your earbuds and yank them out before grabbing you bowl and smashing it on tony's head. you turn around to see your childish boyfriend falling onto the cold ground, milk and cereal covering him and the floor. you let out a loud laugh before kneeling next to him.

he groans while holding his head, glaring up at you.

"what was that for?" he yells as if he didn't just sneak up on you, a trained assassin.

"what do you mean 'what was that for'? you're the one who scared me! what did you expect, you big baby?" you sigh, helping him stand up.

"not you to hit me with a glass bowl, which hurt by the way." he comes in for a hug and you cringe away.

"you're covered in milk and cereal, go clean up." you push him away with your hand and turn around. "i have to clean this up now." you say to yourself, expecting tony to be gone.

suddenly, you feel tony's arms wrap around your waist from behind and cold milk on your back. he holds you tightly so you can't get away and smiles cheekily.

"gotcha!" he kisses your cheek before sprinting away.

you hear a bang and a loud ow a couple seconds later. you tried to compress the laugh, but it came out and you sounded like windex pray. you wipe the single tear falling down your cheek as you make your way to tony.

"that was the funniest thing ever, babe!" your stomach starts to cramp from all the laugh and you find yourself hiccuping. "karma is a bitch, right?" you asks and he quietly curses.

"i'm glad you're getting a kick out of this," he says sarcastically while slowly standing up.

his forehead was bleeding from the glass, but you knew he was okay because well... he's tony stark.

"y-you go get clean up, i'll just stay here, on the ground." you say in-between hiccups.