pure bliss -pietro (smut)

requested by @dracomaldoyff

prompt: smut bby

not edited

usually with pietro, your sex was rough and fast, just how you both liked it, but tonight was different.

pietro slowly rocks his hips into yours, savoring every bit of pleasure you gave him. one hand was intertwined with yours next to your and the other was roaming over your body, mapping you in his head. your hand ran through his hair, slightly tugging at it when he hit that spot inside you. the kiss you shared was also different; it wasn't rushed or forced, it was slow and passionate. his tongue explored your mouth, tasting every bit of you like it was the last time.

earlier today, pietro realized you and him always rush into the fast and intimate parts of sex, never the foreplay or actually enjoying and savoring what you had. he decided to take you on a date, going to your favorite restaurant for dinner and then a movie you've been dying to see. once you got home, he planned to show you how much he actually loved you, focusing on your pleasure instead of his.

"is this okay, princess?" he asked as his tongue flicked up your wet cunt. you shuttered underneath him and nodded.

"i'm close, pietro." you whispered, grabbing his mop of hair and pushing him further into you.

he lapped up all of you and kissed your clit. you jolted up from the sudden sensitivity and he smirked while he leaned up to your lips.

you felt him so deep inside you, nothing you've felt before and he noticed it. they way your eyes rolled back into your skull and the way you whimpered, begging him to go just a bit faster.

"faster?" he asks with a smirk, watching you under him.

"mhm." you moan, finally opening your eyes.

your hand runs up and down his muscles, soothing and relaxing him. he only lightly speeds up, but it was enough. the familiar tightness starts to bubble deep in you and you knew you were close to coming again.

pietro was able to make love to you for two more hours at the same pace, only speeding up when one of you was about to cum.

"are you close?" pietro asks, knowing the exact answer.

you moan out with a slight nod of your head. finally, pietro grabs your hips and pulls your ass back on him.

"i'm about to go so fast, baby." his hand moves to your lower back, pressing down so your back arched.

just as he said, he sped up.

his thighs met the back of yours with a loud clash. the room smelt of sex and sweat and was filled with your moans, his groans, and your skin slapping against his. he stood at the end of the bed, your ass sticking out for him to grab and slap as he pleased. his hips thrust forward with such force that you came without warning.

"fuck! yes, yes!" you cry out as he continues to slam into from behind.

"bet you've been waiting for this all night." he smirks, lifting his hands to the back of his head.

he watched his hips pound in and out of you, your juices covering his thick cock. he felt you grip around him like never before and he moans out, louder than he ever has. that's when he realizes what happened; you squirted.

"fuck, baby. did you just squirt all around my cock?" he asks as his pace slows down to a normal, human pace.

to him, this was normal, but to you it wasn't. he still slammed into you, tears slipping from the over stimulation, but you didn't ask him to stop.

"yes!" you scream, feeling another release build up.

he knew exactly how to work your body and make you cum countless times.

pietro is so close, feeling you clench around him and those pretty moans of yours drive him crazy. your moans were absolute music to his ears.

"you want me to cum inside you?" no matter how many times he came inside you tonight you still wanted more.

"please do, piet." you reach back and grab his hand, squeezing it.

pietro gladly held your hand as he drilled into you. he felt himself burst and he slowed down. his cum coated your throbbing walls and before you knew it, your came again. he felt it and he moan out, grabbing your neck and lifting you up. your back pressed up against his chest, feeling his hard abs as you legs shake.

he kissed you neck as his thrusts died down to nothing. he pulls out of you and helps you down on the bed.

"bath?" he asks and you nod, completely drained.

-

pietro's chest was pressed against your back for the second time tonight as you sat in the warm, bubbly water. he kissed your neck as your head rests back on his shoulder. his right arm was draped around your waist, securing you, and his left hand toyed with your clit.

"i just can't get enough of you." he groans in your ear.

pietro loved to touch you anyway he could. you felt so delicate in his hands and your skin was so soft.

"i can tell." you grab the arm that was teasing your clit and squeeze it. "you're so good to me, i love you, pietro." you look up as he lifts his head from your neck.

"i love you more, y/n." he kisses you sweetly before removing his finger from your clit and brings it to your thigh.

"i'm tired." you whisper against his soft, plump lips.

"me too, princess. let's get ready for bed." he smiles.