you are enough - peter parker

prompt: peter never though he was enough for you, no matter how much you reassure him.

peter looks at himself in the mirror, examining himself

if i was taller maybe i would be enough for her. bigger arms - he thinks while flexing his arms - and maybe an eight pack.

he drops to the floor and starts doing sit ups. he counts up to a hundred before stopping and doing fifty pushups.

"peter!" he hears you yelling and the front door shutting.

before he met you in the living room, he did ten more quick pushups. he didn't even break sweat making him look like he way just laying in bed all day.

walking into the living room, he smiles seeing you staring out the window.

he couldn't help but think how angelic you look. all your features were relaxed and you subconsciously lick your lips. you suck your bottom lip between your teeth and look over at peter.

"baby," you walk up to him and jump into his arms.

you plant a sweet kiss onto his lips as he holds you from your thighs. you run your hands through his hair while admiring him. you hadn't been able to see him for a couple days because you were so busy with work. it wasn't easy being the daughter of a billionaire, especially when he thinks so much of you.

"peter, have i ever told you how perfect you are?" you trace his features while he shakes his head.

"it's all you, y/n. i could be better." he says, bringing the two of you into his room.

now, in junior year, he got rid of his bunk bed and got a twin sized bed in the corner of his room.

"don't even start with me, peter." you close the door before he softly puts you on the bed. "you are easily the most beautiful, handsome, nice, caring, strong, funny, goofy, and most of all perfect man i have ever met." you sit up and turn him around so he was facing you.

you push him onto the bed and grab his chin, making him look up at you.

"baby, you know how i feel about you." he runs his hands up and down your thighs while you reassure him. "and we've talked about this. you will always be enough for me, i will always be yours and nobody else's." you hold his cheek in your hand and he leans into your touch.

"i know, it's just- it's just how i feel." he stutters.

you sigh and take his hand. "i cannot change how you feel about yourself, but what i need you to know is that i will never, ever think that you're not enough." you push him back so his back is against the wall and his legs are straight out on the bed. you straddle him and hold his face in your hands. "i love you," you whisper, capturing a quick, sweet kiss.

"i love you more," he says in complete honesty.