seeing the good - thor

prompt: thor always wanted to believe his brother was a good person, but after what he did? after what he said he wanted to do? he was done believing. 

tw: mentions of rape

you, pietro, and wanda are triplets and always will be despite the unfortunate passing of your older brother

you, pietro, and wanda are triplets and always will be despite the unfortunate passing of your older brother. you were the youngest of the three leaving wanda to feel like she needed to protect you from whatever you needed protection from. no matter the cost, wanda would always protect you. even if it meant she got hurt in the process.

you and wanda have the same power, except you can't read mind. you have life-force manipulation allowing you the power to drain or restore the life force of another human being. and at the moment, you were about to drain loki from his life.

"he what?!" you exclaimed as wanda told you her deepest secret.

you two were currently getting ready for one of tony's famous parties when she decided to tell you.

"don't lash out, i'm okay." wanda reassures you, yet failing miserably.

"i lashing out, wanda. i'm going to find him and kill him!" you stand up and rush to the fourteenth floor where the party was being held.

you knew loki was in here considering your lovely boyfriend invited him.

once you spot him, you grab his wrist and force him to follow you to the balcony. you didn't want to cause a scene. you push him so he was standing a couple feet away from you.

"you raped my sister?!" you yell with a crazy look in your eye.

his eyes widen, but he hides his surprised reaction with an evil smirk.

"it was either you or her. i preferred you, but thor has you wrapped around his finger.-" he takes a step back as you slowly stalk towards him. "-it wasn't fair thor had you and i didn't have her."

"so you decided to drug and sexually assault her?" you crack your knuckles, not aware of the crowd slowly starting to form around the two of you.

wanda rushed in and saw you two staring deadly at each other.

"i always get what i want-" you take the oxygen from his lungs and he stumbles back, holding his throat.

"you better watch your fucking tongue, loki." you seethe, slowly allowing him to breathe.

thor watches with amusement despite the serious topic. he obviously wasn't going allow you to kill loki and even if you did, he knew you'd feel extreme guilt for him and loki. you'd of course end up bringing him back alive even though he thought it was very difficult for you to do. he was going to allow loki to get what he deserved without you getting hurt and him dying.

"i promise i'll make it hurt when i kill you." you threaten him, lifting him in the air and securing his arms and legs down.

"my brother wouldn't be too happy, now would he?" loki shoots back with a smirk.