best friends brother - steve (pt 1)

prompt: y/n is hungry, so she stops by her best friends house.

y/n walks into her best friends house not expecting to see her best friends, older brother laying on the couch with only boxers on

y/n walks into her best friends house not expecting to see her best friends, older brother laying on the couch with only boxers on. she walks over to him, struggling to not look at his body, and pushes his legs so she can sit down.

her and steve have known each other since she graduated elementary school, so they were pretty comfortable with each other.

"i thought you weren't coming home until next week?" she asks as steve turns down the volume on the tv.

"and i didn't expect you to be here at," he pauses, looking at his watch. "twelve am." he chuckles and sits up. "i had enough of those college classes, so i decided to take three 'sick days' and come home. unfortunately, nobody is here." he says sarcastically.

"did you think about calling your parents or your brother/sister?" y/n asks as she slumps into the couch.

"hell no, i'm enjoying my time alone. my roommate doesn't know personal space." steve completely mutes the tv and looks over at y/n. "enough about me, why are you here so late?"

"i was hungry and your house had better food than mine." y/n says nonchalantly as steve tilts his head and smiles.

"i think i'm closer to your family than i am with mine. plus, your parents don't care, as long as i wash the dishes i created. your mom texts me every week asking what my grocery list is." steve chuckles while shaking his head.

y/n stands up and walks over to the kitchen considering she really did come for food. she grabs out her favorite snack, but before she could put it in her mouth, steve reaches from behind her and grabs it. she whips around and stumbles back against the counter from how close they were.

"i came here for specifically that, so hand it over, steve." y/n orders, sticking her hand out.

steve smirks and and dangles it above her head. he had a larger wingspan than her so he knew she wouldn't be able to get it. he stepped closer to her and put his hand next to her hip on the counter. she couldn't help but take a quick glance at his lips. she licks hers and bit down on her bottom lip.

"y/n, i know you want me." he whispers, his face getting dangerously close to hers.

she only nodded slightly, allowing steve to continue.

"lets go to my room, then." he smirks, picking her up by her thighs and rushing to his room.

he sets her down, shutting and locking the door. he backs up as y/n leans against the door, taking him in.

steve could clearly see she wasn't wearing a bra and he oh, so desperately wanted to run his hands up her legs. he has since the moment he visited five months ago, seeing as how much she's grown since the last time he saw her. over the past five months he would think about her and no one else.

steve eyes scan her body before looking up into her beautiful, y/e/c eyes. he knew he needed her as much as she needed him, so he pulled her close by the waist and slipped his hand to her butt, squeezing a bit.

y/n's breath was shaky, but she never felt so turned on.

he tilts his head down next to her ear and kisses underneath her ear lobe.

"do you want me to fuck you, y/n?" he asks, gripping her hips and ass hard.

her knees felt weak at the sound of his low tone, but luckily, steve grabs her thighs and picks her up. he pushes her back up against the wall and y/n puts her hands on his shoulders.

"yes." she barely whispers.

(part 2 is smut ;)

marvel imagines *slow updates*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara