i was never gone - pietro & thor (pt 2)

tony lands about an hour later to see that thor has beat him to you

tony lands about an hour later to see that thor has beat him to you. he ignores the wonder on why he was so persistent to see you and doesn't give it another thought.

"dad!" you run up to tony and engulf him into a bear hug.

he silently cries into your shoulder and holds you closer. the past couple months he thought you were either dead or gone forever, but now he had you in his arms. he had wished he did more digging to find you, but pepper and most of the avengers team came to the conclusion that you were gone and helped tony through his grief.

"where have you been, y/n?" tony asks when you pulled away.

"HYDRA kidnaped me during the mission in wisconsin and took me here. they had many people being used as their rats to test on and they kept me as a prisoner until they found a successful way to create me into a machine to kill you guys." you referred the avengers. "right before i escaped, i heard a couple agents talking about my trials and how they would start soon. after escaping and a couple treacherous days in the woods, i found this village and borrowed someones phone to call you guys." as you were talking, tony noticed the large amount of weight you had lost along with thor.

tony looks over at thor before speaking. "we have to kill them." thor nods, silently agreeing with him.

"no!" you protest. "since when is your first resort to kill everyone?" tony gives you a confused look before throwing his hands up.

"isn't obviously? they took my daughter from me," he swallows, a single tear falling from his cheek. "they took that light and put me in a darkest mind set i didn't know i was capable of coming out of." he gestures with his hands. tony hasn't ever told anyone how he really felt over those past couple months. he always put on a fake smile, pretending he was doing okay.

"i'm sorry dad that you felt that way, i really am," you pause looking up at him.

"i sense a but." he says and you nod.

"but look, there's three of us and god knows how many of them. not to mention how bad the news would make us look." tony didn't care about what the news had to say anymore, but you did have a point. "lets hand this over to shield and they'll take care of it." after going back and fourth for a little bit, tony agrees and you all head to the quinjet.

you fell asleep on thor's his lap by the fourth hour and he allowed it. he slowly strokes your hair as he admires your face. sure, it was cut and bruised, but he still thought you looked gorgeous.

-

"i was fully prepared to fight, okay?" tony defends himself to thor as he brings your suit inside the tower.

thor chuckles deeply as he carries you in his arms. "i shall take y/n to her quarters." he says more as a question and tony nods.

just as thor is about to enter your room, pietro flies past him, taking you into his arms. he brings you to his room and sets you on the bed. he grabs a warm, damp towel and gently brushes it against your face, cleaning the dirt off. 

"piet?" you question, your eyes slowly opening.

he smiles down at you and embraces you into a hug. you smile, glad to be in his arms again.

"i missed you so much, y/n. i thought, y-you died." he stutters, tears spilling from your eyes.

the sun shined onto you two, making him close his eyes from the brightness.

"i missed you even more." you slightly pull away and stroke his cheek.

pietro doesn't hesitate to lean in and kiss you gently. you pull away after a couple seconds, questioning your feelings for him and thor.