Chapter 10: I'm Not Faking Anymore

Chapter 10:

Danielle and I approached the table in silence. I had a problem though - Could I trust her? I barely knew Danielle, but all I could do was hope. Liam was a good guy and if he chose Danielle, she was probably a good person. 

"How was your girl gossip session in the restroom?" Harry asked. 

"It wasn't a gossip session you nerd." I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Zayn. "Danielle and I were just...catching up." 

"Why wasn't I invited to the gossip session?" Eleanor pouted. "Do you know how painful it was to sit here with all these guys, alone? It's like sitting with a bunch of monkeys."

"Hey!" They all chorused. 

"I'd believe it." I shrugged. "Is Niall done eating?"

"He ran out of food so I suppose so." Liam said, looking at the Irish lad who was looking down unhappily at his empty plate. 

"It's all gone!" He cried in despair. "NO!"

"He needs a girl." Harry said.

"You don't even have a girl stupid. You shouldn't be talking!" Louis shouted.

"Still trying to figure out how Louis got a girlfriend before I did." Zayn said and looked over at me. Technically, it wasn't even a real relationship between Zayn and Perrie. It was a set up. He deserved love, not me and not Perrie either. He needed someone who loved him and not for publicity either. 

Louis wrapped his arm around Eleanor and hugged her towards him. "Becaue I'm better than you!" Louis said like a little kid. 

Eleanor rolled her eyes and kissed Louis's cheek. "I don't know why I love you, but I do." It caused Louis to blush. 

"Too cute." I coughed. 

"Doesn't Zayn do stuff like that for you?" Niall questioned. "Cause if he doesn't, he has problems."

"I don't have problems!" Zayn argued. 

"He's fine Niall." I assured them both. 

Liam finally paid for the meal and we left. Before we could get into the car though, cameras flashed in front of our eyes and we were surrounded my paparazzi and a bunch of screaming teenagers. I winced at the sound of the screams and was blinded by the sudden flashes. 

Zayn found my hand and squeezed it. He then brought my to his side and kept me there. 

"MARRY ME NIALL!"

"HARREH LOOK AT ME!"

"ELEANOR ONLY WANTS IT FOR THE MONEY! LOUIS IS MINE BITCH!" I glanced over at Eleanor who blinked, but managed to keep her face unfazed by the terrible comment. 

"DANIELLE'S TOO OLD FOR LIAM! LIAM BREAK UP WITH HER AGAIN! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU!" Liam's face turned red with anger and I saw that he squeezed Danielle's hand tightly in reassurance. Danielle however looked like she was about to cry, but she was strong and held it in. 

"ZERRIE IS FAKE! PERRIE SHOULDN'T DATE ZAYN! ZAYN LOOK OVER HERE!" I flinched when the person said that we were fake. Zayn looked like he was about to explode, but he kept his lips sealed. He knew that if he said anything bad, it would be in magazines and all over youtube the next day. 

Eventually, we got into the black car and girls were still pounding on the windows, screaming. "I'll never get used to it." Danielle said as she leaned back in her seat. She ran her hand through her curly locks and sighed. 

"Me either." Eleanor sighed. "But I love Louis so...it's all worth it." Louis, from the driver's seat, blushed feriously. 

Liam leaned over to Danielle and kissed her cheek. "I won't let you go again. Promise." Danielle smiled.