Chapter 27: I'm Not A Big Fan of Planes

Dedicated to @mali89 for being my 3,000th fan!! :D

Chapter 27:

"Kylie, relax," I chuckled, "I'm going back to England for only a week. Sue me for wanting to see my sister in concert and wanting to spend a little time with my family. It's been a while. I miss them," 

I was on my way back to England for a week. Perrie wanted me to come see her in concert before she took off touring everywhere around England, where I wouldn't be able to see her very much. I had been gone from my parents for such a long time that I had begun to feel a little homesick. I missed Mum's homecooked meals and Dad's hugs. Being in a whole other country wasn't as fun as I used to think it'd be, but I had just taken off with a new career and they understood my reasons for not wanting to come back. 

"But it's gonna seem like an eternity! I wanted to spend my little break with you. And I bet lover boy will be missing you too," Kylie tried. It had been a week since our kiss, well our first kiss. There were many more after that. It was only then when our relationship started to take off. We didn't necessarily say that we were together, it just happened. There were no words exchanged about saying we were boyfriend and girlfriend, but we both assumed that we were. 

Carter would talk to his mom over the phone sometimes and say something about his 'girlfriend' which was intended to be me. I would sometimes slip out to people on the streets that would ask for an autograph that I needed to get back to my 'boyfriend' which was of course, Carter. It just slipped out. 

But to Kylie, Carter was simply 'lover boy.' It was her nickname for him. I didn't even remember the last time she called him his own name. 

"He can survive one week," I chuckled, "but I've got to keep packing. I can't do that if you're standing in front of my closet."

"If I stand here, you won't pack, which means you won't leave me!" Kylie explained. 

"I could just take you with me," I chuckled, "then technically, I wouldn't be leaving you behind. Would you like to come back with me to London, then later to South Shields?" Kylie was one of those people who rarely left the country and when she did, it was either Mexico or Canada. 

"England...Isn't that a really long plane ride?" She cringed, but I could see the look in her eyes. She wanted to say yes, but she was having a little mental war with herself. She didn't know what to say or what to do.

"While you're thinking about that, would you please move away from the closet? I've really got to pack," I said. Kylie stepped towards the side, still thinking over a decision.

"Do you think Niall will be in London?" She finally asked. 

"That's the first question you ask?" I chuckled. "Why don't you just text him, email him, Skype him, and ask him if he'll be in London just in case you actually decide to visit."

"B-But...what if he thinks I'm a lunatic? Or weird? Or some mental case that needs to be put inside a hospital? I can't do this Pen! I'm socially awkward around boys. I prefer to gaze from afar."

"Hun, give me an answer soon because the plane leaves tomorrow and I highly doubt there are a lot of tickets left," I told Kylie.

"Okay okay! I'll go. It'll be nice to get out of the country..."

***

"Did I ever mention to you that I hate planes?" Kylie said. She glanced out the window of the plane and shuddered. "I hate it when it takes off and when it descends. Crap, Pen! I forgot to buy some gum! I don't want my ears to pop the whole ride. Pen, I'm gonna die."