Chapter 42: I'm Not Sure You Kissed Me

I know some of you don't read my author's note, but this one is really important guys. This is the last chapter of I'm Not Her. The last. There will be an epilogue after it and then I'll be doing a one-shot competition. If you're interested in the competition, read my author's note at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 42:

"We're done for the season!" Kylie grinned from ear to ear. "You know what this means right?" She was bouncing up and down from her toes- auburn curls bouncing along with her as she did so. She was always excited about everything...but I had to admit, this was very exciting. 

"What?" I asked. 

"A nice four month break," Kylie pointed out, "four months to do nothing before we start shooting the next season." Our very first season of our show had come to an end and would return in a mere four months. Kylie was right- we had a long deserved break ahead of us and we couldn't be more than happy to take advantage of it.

"What are you going to do for the four month break?" I asked. "I think I'll go up to London and visit Zayn up there...or maybe just stay there for the next four months. Depending on whether he wants me there or not. I'll call him tonight."

"I was thinking about going up to London as well and visit Niall or something, but only for about a month or something. Unlike you, my family resides here, not in England. But I do think it'll be good for you to go back there for the four month break...even though I'll miss you...a lot," Kylie frowned, "don't leave me!"

"At least Carter has it easy. Perrie is gonna come to America and do some promoting stuff for their new album and it's gonne be another week or so before she comes to LA so...he can go and see her...if he wishes."

"Still awkward?"

"Extremely."

"I'm gonna go home now, but good luck with the whole Zayn thing. I told Niall was coming to London a week from now so I better start packing," Kylie said.

"You're not gonna start packing," I rolled my eyes, "let's be honest Kylie...you're gonna get out the suitcase, put a pair of shoes in there, then go Skype Niall and sit in front of your laptop for the next three hours and forget to eat or something."

"And you my friend are absolutely correct. I'll see you soon Pen," Kylie chuckled and then ran off before I could say another word.

I sighed and brushed a lock of hair away from my face and behind my ear. London. It would be nice to be back in England again- to be where people spoke like me. I was often stared at weirdly because I sounded so different. Not my fault they were all jealous of my accent. 

"Penelope! Wait up!" Carter yelled from across the parking lot. He started to jog towards me, much like before when he asked me to go to dinner with him the other night and I said no. I'd still say no now. I had a boyfriend now...a different one...Zayn.

"What's up?" I asked once he fell into step with me. "Are you thinking about what you want to during our break?"

Carter shrugged. "I was just wondering when Perrie was coming to America. I heard she was doing some interviews and stuff then meeting people around here sooner or later. I'm not too sure."

"Next week I think," I told him, "but I'm planning to go up to London for a while. Then I'll probably go to South Sheilds to visit my family for a bit, but I just wanna go back where I'm not the one that talks funny."

He laughed, "I get what you mean. Are you going there to see Zayn?"

"Yeah," I gave him a small smile, "the last time I saw him face to face was two weeks ago and well...I miss him."