Chapter 39: I'm Not Productive

Chapter 39:

My phone started to blare out some random rock song that would surely get me up for work, and I was more than tempted to take it and throw it out the window. I was about to press snooze, but then realized that I had turned off the snooze so all I could do was get up. 

I grabbed the hot sheets and threw them off my body, then tiredly placed my feet on the ground. I felt around for my slippers, then realizing that they weren't there. I guess I'd have to walk around the flat on the cold wooden floor with my bare feet. 

If only it were Sunday when I didn't have to go to work. Or even Saturday when we only were at work for the afternoon, and could sleep in. But of course no, it was a stupid weekday.

I made a mad dash for the bathroom, sighing as my feet made contact with the warmer rug, but then realized I left my phone on the nightstand. It was necessary for me to listen to music while I was getting ready for work since it kept me awake. Silence just wouldn't do it for me.

I went back to my bedroom and snatched up my phone, then returning to the bathroom. When I clicked on the home button, however, all I saw were a long list of twitter notifications. What had I tweeted last night that had caused such an uproar? Seriously- what did I...Oh.

What on earth had I been thinking last night?

Oh I knew what I was thinking last night- absolutely nothing because I was a complete idiot for creating drama that I couldn't take back. If I deleted that tweet now, there was a high chance that the drama would increase even more.

I checked Zayn's tweet, but he hadn't been on twitter recently. I wasn't exactly surprised since he rarely ever came on twitter. 

I had a bunch of notifications though. A lot of people were coming up with rumours that weren't even close to true- like I was pregnant with Zayn's child because he thought I was Perrie at the time. Yeah, that one was the farthest from true.

Zayn and I never...we never did that sort of...erm thing.

Another person was really close to the truth- we were secretly dating. In a way that was kind of accurate. 

Then others were saying that we were good friends, joking around, trying to create chaos for the Internet world. Other people said that there was no way I could be dating Zayn because I was with Carter, but no one knew that we weren't together anymore. Then again, only the people that were fans of me knew about that.

I sighed, wishing that I could take back the tweet. That was really the last thing I wanted to happen. Instead, I put my songs on shuffle, then placed my phone on the bathroom counter beside me so I could begin my morning ritual.

 Because of my luck, as well as my taste in music, One Direction songs kept playing, making me skip them several times just to make sure I didn't hear Zayn's voice. It was hard, since two albums on my phone were theirs of course.

Honestly- I loved their music. Not just because of Zayn, but the whole of them as a group was just phenominal.

Picking out clothes wasn't a hassle, since of course, I would get a new outfit on set anyways. I settled with white shorts and a regular gray shirt, pairing the outfit with a pair of white converses. I didn't know why I loved the shoes, but I just did. Maybe it was because I could wear it with nearly anything and still look normal.

Knowing me, I'd wear them on my wedding day.

If I ever did get married.

Because I might just end up dying alone with maybe a cat or something because I'd never find someone who'd want to put up with me longer than a year.