Chapter 16: I'm Not Staying in South Shields

Chapter 16:

Danielle's P.O.V.

I tapped my foot nervously against the ground as I awaited the arrival of the five boys. Eleanor sat beside me, clueless of what I was about to tell. So much more would make sense to them and I was slightly ashamed that I kept the secret for so long.

Penelope would be angry and I knew it, but it was for her own good as well as Zayn's. I could see it in his eyes. There wasn't anything he'd want more than to have Penelope back, even if he didn't know it was her in the first place.

Penelope only did what her sister wanted because she's victimized by Perrie. She hid her secret because of her sister and she pretty much sacrificed her own love. That is love for a sister, but also foolishness. She couldn't let her sister dicate her like that. Penelope, out of all people, was the last person to deserve this.

"Gosh Dani, stop tapping your foot like that." Eleanor chuckled. "You're giving me a headache. What's so important though? Oh my gosh, are you pregnant?" Her eyes got wide, but her face was plastered with a giant smile.

"No," I said as my cheeks turned red, "it's something else."

"Dang it. I was hoping to be the godmother." Eleanor sighed. "And I was about to plan your whole baby shower and everything. You and Liam would make the cutest baby ever."

"Please don't talk about that." I blushed. "We still got some years to go."

"A girl can dream alright? Babies are adorable. You can't help but like babies. They're impossible to not like...unless you're a grumpy old hag that hates everything." Eleanor said.

"Hey girls." I hear someone say. Harry and Niall slip into the booth with us. We're at a diner at the corner booth. Since it's eleven at night, there's barely anyone around. There only elderly couples or people without kids around since it was a Tuesday night.

"You sounded really urgent." Niall said. "What's up?"

"Just gotta wait til the rest of the boys get here." I said. My foot started tapping against the ground again. I was about to tell everyone that Penelope was the one that got Zayn head over heels and not Perrie. I was risking my friendship with Penelope, but after this, she should thank me.

"She looks nervous." Harry commented. He noticed my tapping foot.

"Are you pregnant?" Niall questioned.

"NO!" I shouted. It caused everyone who was in the restaurant to turn and look at us. "Why does everyone think that? Gosh no. Not yet anyways."

"So you're thinking about it..." Harry said. He had the cheekiest grin plastered on his face.

"No." I said with a dead serious tone. "I said not yet which means I'm waiting to see what the relationship will get to in the next few years."

"Not like you'd ever know Harry." Niall chuckled.

"It's not like you have a girl yet. At least I've had a girlfriend-"

"Who'll make an album as well as a few million dollars off of your two month relationship. Told you not to get into things with her." Niall shrugged.

Harry turned red.

"Hey Dani." Liam was the next to arrive. He sat next to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Looking as beautiful as ever."

"Gosh, stop it." I started to blush again.

"Aw that's so cute." Eleanor gushed.

"I call you beautiful all the time and I don't get that reaction." Louis said next and he pouted at Eleanor who only laughed at her boyfriend's antics. "You're beautiful. Can I get that reaction?"