Chapter 1: I'm Not Perrie

Warning: The first few chapters may seem carroty because they were posted in September 2012 when I was still in my carrot phase- don't judge. Things are different now.

Chapter 1:

"Mama told me not to waste my life; she said spread your wings my little butterfly..." I was listening to Little Mix's song, Wings. Little Mix a girl band- yes a girl band and they were just as good as the Spice Girls, in my opinion at least. Maybe it was just my job to say that since my sister was in that band. Little Mix- not the Spice Girls. I wasn't that old.

Twin sister to be exact.

I don't even know if you've heard of her, but my sister's Perrie Edwards. Maybe that name rings a bell if you know that popular boyband One Direction. Perrie is dating one of those boys. I haven't seen her in six months.

But here I am, Perrie's younger by seven minutes twin sister, sitting at home listening to her sister's successful song.

Now having a twin sister wasn't all that fun. Maybe you would think it would be, but it was like hell. Having people call you the wrong name your whole entire life was exhausting as well as irritating. There were times I refused to talk to my own mother for a week because she had called me Perrie seven times in a row- I counted. If that wasn't annoying and frustrating, I didn't know what was.

"Penelope!" I heard my mother call. I took my headphones out of my ears and walked down the stairs to my mother, who was probably just about to do laundry or something. It just seemed like one of those days for her. I never really knew what she did. I preferred to keep myself locked up inside my room. It was nice and quiet and peaceful in there."Take out the trash please."

I sighed. Although my sister was living as a star, I was still at home. I still had to do chores around the house, clean around, and act like any other normal nineteen year old. Well fine, maybe nineteen year olds didn't spend their days on their asses, but were probably attending a university of some sort. I had yet to figure out what I wanted to do for the rest of my non exciting life. Seriously, nothing fun happened. I swear half of Perrie's fans didn't even know that a second Perrie existed. Yes, it was bad enough to the point where I called myself the second Perrie, not her twin. But anyways, she has enough money to afford her own home.

I mean, she has a flat in South Shields, where we lived, and another one in London since that's where her boyfriend, Zayn lives. You know, Zayn Malik. That tan skinned and mysterious brown eyed boy. Well that was my description of him anyways. He had a bunch of tattoos as well, which didn't seem like Perrie's type, but if she was happy... The tattoos didn't bother me. I bet they signified something important to him. I found them interesting while others found it revolting.

I grabbed the trash bag and brought it outside. The weather was getting a bit chillier since it was October already. I had been on my butt the whole day so it was weird using my legs and actually going outside. Although I would hate for a really hot guy to come jogging by. After all, I was dressed in pajama pants and a rather large t-shirt. Did I mention my feet were stuffed in a pair of fuzzy blue slippers?

I was heading back inside, already getting uncomfortable from being outside, when I heard a car door slam shut. I swear if it was some person that decided to just park in front of our house and steal or wifi...

I turned around and my eyes focused on a familiar girl. Her hair, white blonde, and her eyes, blue. Exactly like me. "Pen!" She cried. Perrie ran towards me and enveloped me in a big hug. She hugged me so tightly I couldn't even breathe. Well I could, but it was hard to. You could get the idea of how hard she squeezed me though. 

"Hey!" I smiled, "I haven't seen you in so long." She didn't look any different actually. Well...she looked exactly like me but for once, I looked like the well rested once. Perrie had bags under her brightly lit blue eyes.