Chapter 33: I'm Not Looking For Perrie

So I got a twitter... I have no idea how to use it and I'm totally lost and I might not tweet too much but it'd be great if you followed me! Haha, my username is @_a_d_r_i_a_n_a_ Thank you :)

Aaaaand, I don't know if Eleanor and Louis are broken up or Liam and Danielle are but the two girls will remain in my story because I am NOT editing them out. Dani was a big part in the story (if you couldn't tell) Okay, now carry on reading...

Chapter 33:

Kylie and I waited at the airport in London, leaning against the wall. Carter was flying down to London to meet my parents. After we picked him up from here, we'd drive five hours up to South Shields. Perrie had already left, going on tour with the rest of her band, but she promised we'd see each other soon. I wouldn't be surprised if next month she appeared at my doorstep. Sometimes, she'd just pop by whenever she felt like it. 

I had seen Zayn only one time between the time of Perrie's concert and now. I had dropped Kylie off at the Niall's flat, where she would meet Niall for a date at the movie theater. No one was really surprised. We all saw that one coming. And for once in her life, Kylie came back calm and composed, saying that Niall was a great guy.

Then the next hour all I heard from her was how great her date went. 

I had dropped Kylie off at the very front of Niall's building, but at the same time, Zayn was walking out. It was just my luck, really. 

We didn't really speak about the incident at his flat, where I left at four in the morning. We just said our simple 'hellos' and carried on with our lives. Things were just complicated- more than they should be, but it wasn't something I was able to fix with a magic wand.

"There he is!" Kylie pointed out a familiar blonde boy, who was making his way over to us, pulling a carry on luggage behind me. 

He was a bit tanner, which probably meant he was spending some time in the sun during his break. He smiled as he approached us. 

I met him halfway and threw my arms around his neck. Carter wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me slightly up to meet his lips, due to our height difference. He kissed me on the lips once then set me down on the ground again, giving me a small peck on the forehead. 

"I missed you," he grinned. 

"Yeah? We saw each other like last week," I chuckled.

"Well it was a long time for me. Things were boring without you around."

"We should probably head out. I want to be back at South Shields before dinner. Mum makes the best homemade dinners ever. Do you have any baggage you need to get at the baggage claim?" I asked. 

"No," he shook his head, "we're only here for bout three days so I fit everything in here. We can leave now if you're on a tight schedule."

"We figured you'd be hungry when you got off the plane so we grabbed you some food," Kylie explained, "it's in the car waiting for you actually."

"Great," Carter smiled, "it's good to see you babe."

"Good to see you too," I replied, wrapping my hand around his large one. 

***

Kylie gladly volunteered to take the back seat of the car, claiming she didn't want to intefere with our 'romantic time' as she phrased it. Another plus to the back seat was that she got to spread her legs out as far as she wanted to, a luxury that neight Carter and I would get. 

And I would have to drive the whole time since the other two were born and raised in America, where the driver was on the opposite side of the car. What a delight for me. At least the drive was approximately five hours, which wasn't as bad, but it was truly tiring.