Chapter 35: I'm Not Sure What I Feel

Is it so hard to come up with your own ideas for your story? Is that why you're taking my ideas? My ideas. Mine. Copyrighted and all. Think of something else instead of taking mine- I'm starting to wish I never wrote this damn fan fiction.

Chapter 35:

We ended up going to some fancy French restaurant. 

I felt out of place.

Very out of place.

My outfit made me feel underdressed, even if I was wearing a dress. But it was more of a casual dress, of course earning weird looks from everyone else in the restaurant. 

Yay for feeling out of place.

But at least Zayn was underdressed as well. It wasn't as awkward that way. But other than that, I still felt extremely out of place. I was that weird blonde chick sitting with a group of dark haired people.

You could basically come out and say, "She doesn't belong!"

Yay for an already awkward dinner. 

However, we could all agree that the car ride was extremely awkward. The car that Trisha had rented happened to have only six seats- two in the front, two in the middle, and two in the back. Trisha was of course driving and Doniya claimed the passenger seat seeing as she was the oldest. Waliyha and Safaa took the middle seats- saying that they were there first.

So you could see where that put Zayn and I. Neither of us were happy about it either, and no one in the car could figure out why we were so cold with one another. But of course, no one had a clue on what went down between the two of us.

And we should keep it that way.

"So where did the two of you first meet?" Trisha questioned. I felt like I was being interrogated. Like I was under that spotlight all over again. I felt like a deer with the headlights shone right on me. 

Attention sucks.

"Perrie introduced us," I said.

At the same time, Zayn said, "We met when I visited Perrie in South Shields..."

We both looked at each other with a weird expression on our faces. Finally, I said, "Perrie introduced us when Zayn visited from South Shields and we saw each other day when we...erm had an encounter when I was getting some food with a friend."

"Oh my god," Doniya said, turning around to look at the two of us, "the awkwardness is getting to me. Did something happen between the two of you or something? You're sitting at the edge of your seats like you're allergic to one another."

"Ummm..."

"Like seriously, Zayn, she's your ex's sister, not a sickness!" 

"Oh it's nothing," I waved it off, "I'm just a little sick. That's all."

Yes, I used the same excuse that I used from back when I had first met Zayn and faked our whole relationship. Even if it wasn't fake for me. I had pretended to be sick with a cold so he wouldn't kiss me and catch it.

Obviously we were lip locking days later, not that I had complained or anything...

Oh the good old days.

Zayn glanced at me. He was thinking of the exact same thing I was thinking about- our past. The good times. Our good times. Before everything we had just slipped and went down the drain like it was nothing.

I felt like the world hates me- since I had been placed next to Zayn during dinner. 

More awkwardness! Fun fun fun...