two

"WAKE UP", a voice startled royce

  "WAKE UP", a voice startled royce. making her fall to the side of her bed, landing with a thud.

"ouch" royce mumbled against the floor, "was that really necessary dad?".

"yes it was, do you want to come with me to the mini market? to get something to eat or whatever ?" johnny asked, hoping she'd say yes. you couldn't blame him. he wanted to hang with his daughter, just to spend time with her.

"sure", royce said.

roy got up and left her room to go change her outfit. deciding to shower when she comes back.

"okay i'm done dad. are you ready?", she
questioned.

"i've been done, you took forever" johnny said,  exaggerating.

roy just rolled her eyes, signaling her dad to get up. they both walked out of the apartment. walking towards johnny's car.

𓆙𓆙

"dad can i get a blueberry slushee?" royce questioned. her dad nodded. she skipped all the way to the back. filling up her cup of slush.

she turned around to spot miguel buying pepto bismol. "hey miggy!", royce exclaimed.

miguel smiled,"hey rory!" .

"are you feeling okay?"

miguel looked confused for a second, royce just nodded towards the pepto bismol in his hands.

"oh! no. it's for my grandma", miguel informed.

"ahhh okay. i hope she gets better", royce said. she walked over to where her dad was and put down the slushee. she noticed her dad waiting for a pizza.

her dad grumbled, "what's spanish for give me my damn slice?", asking miguel.

the cashier just looked at miguel and said "𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩" he paused, "𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠".

royce just snorted. her dad looked at her then miguel, "what did you just say?". he looked at the teenage boy, "what did he say?".

"you don't wanna know", miguel snickered. royce just sipped her slushee. avoiding her dads gaze.

"i know it's something bad. just tell me",johnny huffed.

miguel looked hesitantly at royce, then at johnny. "uh, he said you have a tiny..", miguel pointed down.

royce let out a huge snort. causing all the men to look at her. "uh..my bad..?".

johnny scoffed, "he said i have a tiny wang?"
he paused, "tell him he has a tiny wang". glaring at the cashier.

"i speak english, asshole", the cashier stated.

"oh really?" johnny said, crumbling the cash and throwing it down. snatching the pizza from cashier.