fifty-three

"hey chris, what's up?", royce answered her phone as she was spinning in a chair

"royce, your boyfriend is causing trouble here and-"

"i'm on my way."

royce ran around in the arcade, looking around for her boyfriend.

she was stopped by chris, "he's in the old laser tag next door."

"thank you", royce walked away towards the old spot and entered.

"what's your problem, eli." royce walked up to her boyfriend.

"nothing. we're just having fun-"

the lights went dark and everybody looked around as samantha came in.

"what do you want," hawk glared at samantha.

"pay back."

"oh shit," royce got prepared for what's coming. she cracked her neck as she started throwing punches at hawks 'friends'.

"sorry not sorry, i just really fucking hate you," she smiled sarcastically as two boys came at her.

she flipped and head-butted one as she kicked another in the stomach. she was pushed into a small house. "fuck." she looked down and noticed her shirt was starting to get soaked.
she shook her head as she punched another boy in the face.

"sam larusso. where are you bitch." tory's loud voice echoed through the room.

royce was suddenly put in a headlock, a hand grabbing her chin, forcing her to look at her boyfriend who was holding demetri's arm by the back.

"don't do it, please," she whispered, hearing demetri plead loudly.

a crack could be heard as everybody stood cheering for hawk.

royce stood there in shock, she didn't get to help demetri. it was all her fault, she didn't stop him. she was let go and pushed towards the floor.

she laid on the floor motionlessly, holding her bleeding side.

royce was in her room, throwing everything around. smashing a photo of her and hawk together. "fuck you."

she slid down the wall, clenching her hair as she sobbed," i hate you."

she put herself in a fetal position, sobbing until everything went dark.

+++
jasmins corner

fuck hawk.