fifteen

Royce, Demetri, and Miguel walked side by side, to their next class of the day

"Yeah, but you can't quit!", Miguel exclaimed while shaking his hands.

"I mean ,yeah. he can miggy. my dad kicked his ass, sorry demi. and then he gave him his money." royce exclaimed back.

"See! she gets it. Thank you". demetri says.

"Yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy. you gotta give him a chance." Miguel shook his hands infront of Demetri's face.

"Mig isn't wrong on that part. he may seem like an asshole but he's a whole baby in general. well to me."

"Well, because you're his daughter", Demetri scoffs.

"Besides, i don't need to learn karate. because i have you and miguel",Demetri smiled, and then nodded his head towards kyler, who had bruises on his face.

"Damn mig, you really did a number on him. which i'm proud of you for". Royce said and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and gave her a side hug.

Kyler froze as he spotted Miguel, then turned away.

"See? no ones gonna mess with you." Demetri informed.

Miguel just nodded, while Royce was looking up towards the ceiling of the school, counting the lights.

Royce sat behind Miguel and Demetri, watching as Samantha Larusso walk in, which a big blow pop on her shoulders.

The class erupted in laughter, "Thanks for the blow pop, guys. Really never gets old". The Larusso girl thanked sarcastically while taking the blow pop off of her shoulders.

Demetri turned towards Royce, "it's 'cause she gives blowjobs".

"Shh, say that any louder would you?", royce scolded. "it's so immature."

"It's just a rumor". Miguel said seriously.

"Hey, everybody. Who let the pigs out? i did, because i ordered the fetal pigs. but seriously, get in your groups". The teacher announced.

Royce rolled her eyes as she grabbed a piece of paper.

"Who wants to take Samantha in? This little piggy needs a group." nobody answered. "well, don't all volunteer at once".

Royce moved her chair and sat infront of demetri, Miguel raised his arm. "we'll take her".

Sam smiled, and grabbed her bag. Going to sit at the trio's group table, brushing shoulders with Demetri as she passed him.

Royce watched with a smirk as Demetri stared at his arm before sniffing it, sighing. Getting weird looks from Miguel, as Royce kicked him under the table.

Demetri winced, catching Sam's attention. Royce just smiled.

After school, Royce, Miguel, and Eli headed to the dojo. Demetri basically ranted on how he didn't wanna be in Cobra Kai. Which Royce laughed at.

Royce thought maybe half of the class thought the same, because they were gone.

"Okay, everyone fall in. Where is everyone?", Johnny announced. "Crater face? Nose ring? Slingshot?".

Royce huffed out a breath, "they quit dad."

Johnny looked at Royce, "You serious?" .

Royce nodded her head as Johnny sighed.

"Well, good. That was a test. I wanted to see who the quitters are. Not you guys. You're in it to win it. right? You can be home playing your IComputers, playing video games, eating candy. instead you're here. doing push-ups, learning how to fight."

Johnny scanned the room before his eyes landed on Eli and pointed at him. "Lip. Look. Even Lip's tougher than those guys. He's no quitter."

"Could you please not call me that?", Eli spoke up, making Johnny walk closer to him.

Royce whipped her head so fast, she thought it would've snapped off.

"excuse me, what?", johnny said while walking closer to eli.

"um, i'll warm them up, dad". royce interrupted but johnny put a hand out, stopping her.

"no, lip has something he wants to say. sorry, speak up. lip. or is your tongue to messed up too? are you one of those challenged kids?".

"dad-", royce tried to speak but jonny sent her a glare.

"um.. the doctor said i could be on the spectrum",eli informed.

"i don't know what that is. but get off it pronto. all right? if you don't want to call you 'lip', then don't have a weird lip. cant you get surgery for that?", johnny spat out.

"i was born with a cleft lip. this is the scar from the surgery," eli explained to johnny, who cringed.

"you mean it was worse before that? or did the doctor just screw up?".

"dad!", royce hissed out loud, earning some stares.

miguel just stood beside, shaking his head. hating what was happening at that moment.

"can we please change the topic?", eli mumbled quietly. avoiding johnny's eyes.

"you don't think i want to? it's tough when it's right in front of me. you wanna be something other than a nerd with a scar on his lip, you got to flip the script. ok? get a face tattoo or gauge your eye out and we'll call you 'patch' all right?",johnny explained.

"please don't gauge out your eyes. i love them", royce whispered to eli, shaking her head and johnny nodded his head in agreement.

"yeah don't do that. you'll still look like a freak", johnny chimed in.

royce clenched her jaw and shot a glare at her father, making him back off. eli turned to royce and his lips trembled, before running out the dojo.

royce quickly followed after him.

jasmins corner

jasmins corner.
omg we're almost done with season one lol. just 4 more episodes heha.
hawk is coming soon 😫.