twenty-six

royce was shook awake by miguel

royce was shook awake by miguel. she tiredly swatted his hand away. "fuckkooaf", she mumbled while pulling the blanket over her head.

miguel sighed, smirking. he quickly pulled off the blanket that was covering her entire body.

"OH MY FUCK", royce squealed as the cold air hit her body.

"i know, that's what you said last night."

royce gave a deadpanned look to miguel. she rolled her eyes and flicked him off, which he sent her a kiss as a reply.

"why did you wake me up," royce whined while rubbing her tired eyes.

"sensei- i mean your dad told us to go to the dojo." miguel replied.

"ugh whatever. let me go shower". royce tiredly said.

"let me join."

royce nodded.

royce stood behind aisha as she stretched her limbs. she heard a 'hmm', thinking sound and looked foward.

"hmm, what do you think?, shithead one and shithead two?", hawk had his hand rested on his chin.

royce rolled her eyes," theyre human beings hawk. they have feelings." royce noticed the sad looks on chris and mitch.

hawk just scoffed as aisha spoke, "i was thinking more mary-kate and asshat".

hawk let out a chuckle.

"aisha, i'm saying this now. you don't wanna start acting like this. you're gonna regret it." royce whispered close by aisha's ear. making her gulp slightly.

"well, i'm chris-"

"did i say you could speak?", hawk interrupted chris.

royce inhaled before she could do anything crazy for the two teens that were standing infront of the trio.

"guys, look, they're just messing with you." miguel tapped chris's shoulder and sent a smile.

"thanks," chris replied.

"besides, everyone knows your names are assface and douchebag". miguel laughed.

royce didn't know why they were acting like this. they won a tournament and don't know how to act. they're acting like they weren't just bullied a couple months ago.

miguel looked at royce, sending her a smile. which she shook her head too and looked away from him. making his smile falter.

the door bell jingled and royce looked. it was john motherfucking kreese.

"oh hell." royce mumbled, making the group beside her turn to her.

"who is he?," hawk questioned.

"why don't you find out yourself, shithead." royce replied. not bothering to look at his face.

hawk shook it off. he didn't wanna say anything to her.

john was walking towards the back.

royce quickly shoved miguel out the way and stood infront of john.

"hey mr.kreese. can i help you?." royce put on a fake smile.

"no. but maybe i could help y'all out", he replied.

"uh..dad," royce turned to face her father, who was coming out the office.

john walked to johnny who spoke quietly to him.

royce shrugged and went back to her spot.

she got into her line. as her father cleared his throat, "class, we got a visitor. this is mr.kreese. he's just an observer. pretend like he's not even here". johnny sent a small glare to the older man.

"mr.diaz warm them up."

miguel walked infront of the class and bowed, as the rest did.

"fighting positions!", everyone did as told.

royce inhaled as she did, "front kick."
yuh! "foward strike". yuh! "side jab". yuh!.

royce didn't do the side jab. she stood straightly as she spotted john kreese looking at her.

the students laughed their asses off as johnny looked down in shame.

"what the hell was that?", johnny asked.

miguel stopped laughing and licked his lips, becoming serious. "we were just messing around, besides we have 11 and a half months until the next valley".

"yeah, besides, we already know how to kick ass." hawk chimed loudly.

"you guys don't. y'all just go for weak spots. but hey, what do i know." royce spoke loudly. making everyone look quickly to her, as hawk clenched his jaw and sent her a glare. which she smiled sarcastically too.

"she's right. really, huh? so you know everything. there's nothing left to learn, huh?", johnny agreed with his daughter, as he spoke to the others.

aisha giggled as the dojo went quiet. johnny walked closely to her.

"what's so funny, ms.robinson?."

"i'm sorry, sensei. you just wouldn't understand ", aisha informed the blond man.

"try me".

royce raised her hand. johnny shook his head. "yes, ms.lawrence".

"may i go to the bathroom." she played with the hem of her gi.

he nodded as she walked away.

she entered the bathroom and locked it. she faced herself in the mirror. lips trembling slightly.

"fuck." she muttered as she saw herself in the mirror. she knew she wasn't happy. she needed him. she was always the happiest with him. but now, she doesn't even have that. he does. yeah miguel was there, but they only were there for eachother for 'sex'.

she knows that she has to learn that hawk was in love with someone else that was not her. she knew he led her on. but she still wants him. she misses his touch. his lips. his smile. not the douchebag that was out there. but who knows, people change when others tell them too.

she needed him.

++
jasmins corner.
hi:)